Herb flunks math class

A story I wrote myself because I was bored and was feeling motivated 

Tw: Fighting & little bit of blood 🩸 

——————————————-

Herb wakes up late and quickly eats breakfast and brushes his teeth before going to school. His car was gone and couldn't find his house keys so he had to run quickly to school. Then a cake hound snatches his school bag and Herb chases after it tripping over a big wet puddle. Herb then manages to get the bag and trips again over a wet puddle and trips again in mud. He couldn't go to school like this but the principal catches him outside of school and makes him go to the principal office. Then he was excused to go to class and entirely missed a whole period of math class!

"Hey herby what happened to you? You look like a huge mess."

"Oh it's just nothing, spark, btw what happened in math class?"

"There is gonna be a huge test next week and if you fail you will have to repeat math class and go to summer school!"

Herb was nervous for next week and had the rest of the school day tripping, getting pushed, and getting gum stuck under his shoes. He already wanted school to end and go back to his dorm room with Sparkling playing video games together. At lunch the food he ate was peanuts and Herb had an allergic allergy and fainted while the other students in the cafeteria laughed at him pointing and hollering out names to him. Herb never felt this much embarrassment and he wanted to cry but he was carried out to the nurses office and got special treatment and he finally calmed down. At the end of the day Herb went to his dorm room and saw Sparkling playing video games instead of studying.

"Heyo Herb I hope you are feeling better cmon let's play mario cart together"

"Sorry i cant we both have a huge math test next week remember?"

"Cmon dont be a party pooper its only next week! We still have plenty of time"

Herb said no but Sparkling kept on pressuring him to play video games with him until Herb was annoyed and finally said yes. They played mario carts and Sparkling invited Mint Choco and Vampire to come to their dorm room to play multiplayer video games. Time has passed and Vampire and Mint went back to their dorm room and Herb completely forgot about the math test by next week! Then it was another school day and Herb felt tired but went to his classes anyways. He couldn't pay attention to his teachers because his was day dreaming about what kind of game they are gonna play after school. When Herb goes into his dorm room he saw Mint and Vampire playing video games with Sparkling.

"Hey i think im gonna study guys ill play later"

"Cmon *hic* you still have time its not like theres gonna be any terrible consequences or anything something like that *hic*"

Herb forgot about the math exam punishment then goes to play video games with his friends and it continues to happened like that this week until it was the math exam. Herb completely forgot about the test because he wasn't paying attention to class and was usually a straight A+ student. When Herb got his math paper he was utterly confused and didn't know what to put for the right answer. A hour passed and Herb was the last one to finish and he knew that he was gonna fail so he write in random answers and solutions to the math paper. Then the next day he was nervous and when he got his math paper it was a F- ! Herb then finally snaps and cries and sobs even more that the students were pointing and was calling names and insults to him that it made Herb cry more. Even the teachers laughed and didn't do anything to help with the situation.

Then it was lunchtime and Herb sits down with Sparkling, Mint, and Vampire. Mint flexed his A+ so did Sparkling and Vampire. Herb looked at their papers in shocked and asked Sparkling how he get that grade because he didn't see him study. Herb was about to cry again when Vampire said for Sparkling that Mint letted them copy and cheat off his paper and thats how they got an A+. They laughed together except for Herb and that is when Herb actually snaps and pins Sparkling to the ground a punches him for not telling him the cheating plan. Sparkling couldnt fight back and bleeds due to Herbs punches while Herb continues to punch him.

The students in the cafeteria pulls out their phones and records the fight while the teachers grabbed Herb and Sparkling and sends them to the principal office for fighting with each other. Sparkling had bruises and was bleeding from the nose and he told them the truth. Mint, Vampire, Herb, Sparkling got suspended from school and had to go after school to clean and mop everything while Herb gets a bigger punishment.

-----------------
The end?