Herb Valentines Day Chaos

Well since it is almost Valentine's Day I thought I would write about Herb getting rejected anyways enjoy

ps its more wholesome than chaotic

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

During science class, Herb thinks about what his valentines gift should be and who he should give it to. He has eight more days until the deadline or else he'll end up lonely so he prepares a valentines gift. After school Herb goes to Sparkling's house just to ask what his valentines present should be and who he should send it to. 

"You want me to think about what your gift shall be?" 

"Yes please and who should I send it to?"

"It depends on the person so maybe study what they like and what they like to do."

"Oh I never thought of that thank you let's go play some fortnite!"

After losing rounds of their game because of Herb's fault, he walks home but then sees a lost child in the sidewalk bawling their eyes out. Herb walks up to them and asks "are you lost?"

"WAHHHH I LOST MY BALLOONS WAHHH"

"Oh that sounds awful! Do you want to walk together and get some new balloons?"

*sniff* "Well mommy never told me to walk with strangers but you look nice so I guess..."

"Great let's go buy some balloons and later we could look for your parents."

"O-oh okay." *sniff* "my name is Apple cookie she/her..." *sniff*

"My name is Herb nice to meet you he/him"

Apple and Herb goes on a walk downtown before the sun goes down and finds a balloon store. Apple pointed to the store where she got her balloons from and they together go inside the store. They looked around then Herb got headaches because of the bright colors taunting him but the little cookie beside him wasn't affected. Then a cookie walks up behind them and it startled Herb and the cookie with red jewelry and pretty makeup asks what do they want. 

"Greetings customers. What would you like to buy?" 

"We would like to buy some balloons"

"Oooo... I want Apple balloons!"

"Great choice... I would get them stay here..."

"W-wait I like your makeup!" Apple said but the red cookie ignored her and goes into the storage room.

Later the red cookie comes back holding green and red apple balloons.

"Yay! Those are the balloons I wanted!"

"That would be 20$ for those balloons."

(Really? 20 dollars for some balloons?) *pays*

"Yay new balloons!!!"

Herb and Apple walks away with her new balloons without saying bye but Herb realizes that he is out of money and still has 8 more days until valentines. He really didn't mind considering he made a child's day today but he still has to find where her parents are. Herb asks if she knows where her parents are but she didn't say anything until later.

"I... actually... don't have any parents..."

"Y-you don't? (That's pretty depressing)"

"Wait so can I live with you?!?!?"

"Uh- sure I guess... (wait why did I say yes?!)"

"YAY! Let's go to your house!!1!"

Apple and Herb goes to his house and forgot where he left his house keys but soon he realizes he left his keys at Sparkling's house! He goes back to his house leaving Apple by herself and gets his house keys back. He opens the door and it looks like somebody broke in and robbed his house! Luckily for Herb, he has security cameras that Mint Choco implemented and checks the what has been recording on the cameras. Herb then sees a cookie with a fancy monocle and a blue and yellow top hat has been robbing his house. Anyways Herb goes to sleep on the living room couch while Apple is gonna sleep on his bed in his bedroom.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

The Day Before Valentine's Day 

"Pleaseee can I come with you???" Apple begged

"You can't— alright... fine I guess..."

"YAAAYYYY! What are we gonna do???"

"I am looking for a valentines gift for tomorrow!"

"Oh umm... what va-len-tine-s day?"

"Valentine's Day is a holiday of love and when lovers express their affection with gifts and cards!"

"Oooo let's go let's go let's go!"

Herb and some kid living in his house goes to valentines store and picks out a card and also some chocolate. This isn't related to Valentine's Day but next they went to a Home Depot store to get some materials so they could renovate Herb's house. Again this isn't related to Valentine's Day but lastly they went to a greenhouse to buy some plants and star jellies. When they are walking home together Apple asks Herb a question.

"Hey Herb who's your valentines???"

"Oh it's a surprise..."

"A surprise!?!? That's exciting I can't wait!!!"

At home they cooked food, brushed their teeth, and went to sleep.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

A Disappointing Valentine's Day (The day after)

Let's just say that Herb got r e j e c t e d. By who?  You may ask— well it is someone with green hair and forces other cookies to eat veggies and fruits. Herb didn't know this information and went home to his bedroom with his doors locked crying and cried himself to sleep for 2 hours...

The end? (I lost my motivation)