Herb The Party Crasher

Tw: Slight gore

Herb, Vampire, Mint Choco, Sparkling: He/Him

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Herb has been invited to Sparkling's birthday party but doesn't know what to bring as a gift! Mint and Vampire and some of the other cookies has brung birthday gifts for Sparkling except for Herb who decides to call Mint for a birthday present idea. Herb tried to call Mint but he wasn't picking up so he decides to call Vampire instead.

"Hello-o-o?"

"Um hey it's me Herb and I have no idea what to give Sparkling for his birthday party! Do you have any ideas on a surprise present?"

"A SURP *hic* rise present-t-t? Go get downtown from a thrift store I don't *hic* know"

"Well where did you get your gift from?"

"Where I got my gift from? *hic* I'm not gonna give anything to him"

*Sigh* "Wait- you're not giving any presents to him?"

"I'm too lazy *hic* to give him anything so my sister (who isn't going to the party) *hic* picked my present to give to him"

"Where did your sister get your gift from?"

"Well *hic* she got it from-" (The call disconnected)

Herb tried to call Vampire again but he didn't pick up from some particular reason so Herb decided to go downtown that Vampire suggested. He passed the juice bar where Sparkling worked at then Herb smelled a scented smell coming from somewhere. He then followed the smell and he reached the point where the romantic smell was coming from. Herb never suspected to where it would be but it was in a alleyway. The next event that happened next was that a suspicious cookie with stunning robes came from behind him and asked that if he wanted a plant. Then Herb of coursed said yes to the offer and went home and watered the plant. 

"What a cute flower..."

The red flower sprouted immediately and it appeared has vicious and quite scary. 

*growls*

*frightened* "Do you need water?"

*snarls* 

"I think I should name you... Cookiesnap!"

*whimpers*

Herb goes to sleep with his pet flower waiting impatiently for Sparkling's birthday for next week.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Herb cookie wakes up early in the morning because he heard wrecking noises just to find his whole bedroom wrecked and messy! Shocked, he looked over to his flower just to find them chewing his memory photo of Vampire, Mint, Sparkling, and himself. Then there was a knock on the front door and if Herb leaves his plant flower then it will cause more mayhem! So he decided to take the plant with him.

"Hell-"

"HEY HERB HOW YOU DOING WHAT IS YOUR PRESENT FOR SPARKLING'S BIRTHDAY?!?!?"

Herb couldn't look at the cookie because of the sun but he knew that it was pancake cookie who screamed at him early in the morning. 

*growls*

"Yo what was that-"

Herb couldn't keep his eyes open but the plant that he is holding frightened pancake cookie and quickly noticed and tried to hide is plant. The flower kept growling at the poor cookie and it scared the cookie off! 

*sigh* "It's almost time for work but I don't think Sparkling would like my gift since it scared off a little kid..." Herb thinked about his present for Sparkling then it tickled his mind "I know! I would work until I have enough money and I'll ask Mint about what I should get for Sparkling's birthday! Yeah that will work I hope..."

Then Herb worked his full-time job until he saved enough money and it was one more day until his friend's birthday party. 

*ring.. ring...*

"Hello?"

"Heyo it's me Herb and do you have any ideas on what I should bring for the birthday party tomorrow?"

"Well... i'm giving him a digital camera is wanted so he could take picture of his beverages... oh wait you should give him a friendship bracelet or a lucky charm that might work."

"That's a great idea and I'm sure Sparkling would like it! Also I think I am gonna make a lucky charm for him!"

"Great you also have tomorrow to make that lucky charm for him or you could just buy one out of ebay."

The call ended and Herb immediately went onto ebay.com on his computer and searched up lucky charms but only saw the cereal brand. So he went downtown and went to the jewelry store and saw diamond and golden bracelets, earrings, and necklaces. Then a cookie with black robes went behind the counter and saw Herb cookie and recognized him immediately. 

"Ahem- welcome to the pomegranate jewelry store where you could buy necklaces, earrings, and bracelets in different materials such as diamond, gold, ruby, and many more!"

"Oh I would like to buy that golden bracelet!" Herb said pointing to a certain one in the display case.

"Certainly!" The cookie behind the counter gets the golden bracelet and puts it on the counter. "That would be 300$ but I could give you a discount by 50% (I think it's half the price.)"

"Oh yes please and thank you!" *buys the golden bracelet*

"No problem! (little did he know that it was fake and it is cursed with dark magic hehe...)"

Herb cookie walks home while almost getting ran over by a truck and tripping over a crack. He then finally came to his house and found his house messy and dirty! Herb didn't react as much (since it was a birthday party tomorrow) and the fact that he almost got ran over by a drunken person driving a truck. Then he goes back to bed and sleeps.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————

The next day and a time skip to the birthday party...

When Herb was at the fruit punch, the punch and the chocolate fountain spilled over randomly and everyone there saw it and blamed Herb for spilling it! Next it was pin the donkey cookie and when it was Herb's turn he somehow pinned Mint Choco cookie in the eye and his eye started bleeding. Then it was time for whack the pinata but Sparkling had to use the bathroom and assigned Herb to takeover for him and he was blindfolded. The next obvious thing that happened was that he accidently injured another cookie at the party and they got mad at Herb for trying to hit the pinata! Lastly it was musical chairs and it was down with two cookies (Herb and another cookie) to see who will win musical chairs. The music kept on playing long stressing Herb out and when the music stopped, he sat in the chair quickly sighing of relief. Then that got the other cookie enraged and stole the last chair underneath Herb and started whacking him with the chair! Then next that cookie started to chase the cookies in the crowd with the chair but then got kicked out.

-

Lastly, the most important thing to Sparkling was opening presents! Cookies in the birthday party went first then it was Herb's turn to go what his present is. Sparkling opened his gift and his eyes became wide opened and closed the top of the present back onto the gift. Herb became red because he knew that Sparkling didn't like the gift.

"Herb... did you know that the gift you tried to give me was c-u-r-s-e-d cursed?"

"Huh what do you m-mean?" Herb asked sweating.

"You definitely got this downtown from pomegranate jewelry didn't you? I just know that for a fact because when it was Vampire's birthday last year, I got a golden bracelet for him and bad things started happening around me so I discarded the bracelet away..."

Then Herb never felt more ashamed in his life and embarrassed because he ruined his best friend's birthday party...

The end.