Herb's Disastrous Vacation

Note: I have never been on a boat/ship before and I also have no knowledge about them lol.

Tw: Water and Sea sickness

———————————

~Flashback~

"I can't wait to go overseas and visit all kinds of creatures there! Right Herby?"

"Yup and I can't wait for the smooth-hitting sun to hit my dough and let my plants relax and grow under the sun!" 

"Maan you worry too much about your plants *hic* anyways I'm going to wear and bring my best swimsuit that I have in my *hic* suitcase"

"Hey aren't you gonna melt in the sun since you're a vampire? Anyways I-"

"Excuse me *hic* but aren't you gonna miss your wife since *hic* you are far away from her?"

"Yup I am gonna miss seeing Cocoa for the next two weeks of my life..."

While the others were excited about going to vacation for the next two weeks, Herb doesn't realize that he forgot about his ticket! He then soon later realizes that he forgotten his ticket but it was too late to go back home to get his ticket because they had already arrived at their desired destination. 

"Psst Sparkling I accidentally left my ticket home on accident"

Sparkling heard what Herb whispered to him and told Mint then told Vampire about what Herb disgustingly did. Then Mint had an idea about disabling the machines and distracting the workers from their jobs. Lets just say that they somehow managed to do that and Herb sneakily successfully made it out of security.

"Aughhh *hic* that was the most stressful thing I've ever did in my entire *hic* life..."

"It was actually easy thanks to my trusty and handy knowledge I have in my head"

"Hey look Herby the captain of the ship is coming our way don't do anything dumb like you always do k"

"But-"

"Greetings passengers of the Icy ship. My name is Captain Ice and I am the one who rules and tells order to workers of what they should be doing."

Captain Ice stared at Herb feeling interested of knowing more about him. Herb cookie saw that the captain was staring at him at quickly broke eye contact feeling uncomfortable and embarrassed.

"Vampire he doing something dumb again like he always do hehe"

Herb heard what Sparkling said behind his back and finally had the courage to talk eyed to eye with the captain.

"H-hey hi my n-name is Herb and I l-like to grow and p-plant stuff"

Herb became red full of embarrassment and the captain smiled at him and asked his friends what their names are.

~A huge time jump to the more interesting part~

While Herb and his friends were eating lunch a huge thunder shook the ship and Herb jumped and clinger onto Sparkling! 

"Hey that looks like a *hic* giant squid or is that my mind playing *hic* mind tricks on me?*

"Vampire you drank too much grape juice let me see out the win...dow" 

Mint mouth dropped as he couldn't believe what he has seen. He rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn't hallucinating and told the others to come see out the window. 

"I-is that a g-giant squid? I'm scared help me Sparkling!"

Herb hugged onto Sparkling's back and they whole ground shook again and again making them feel like they were in a massive earthquake until the announcement came on.

"Attention! Alert! There is a massive squid outside and severe thunderstorms and bumpy and shaky waves! Life boats are now being deployed and you must quickly get on one before it's too late!"

Herb and his friend felt fear and was feeling terrified and Herb was feeling sea sickness and puked onto the ground! They were all scrambling over the ship trying to find the life boats until Vampire found the room with life boats but there was only one so they hopped on it and the waters carried them overseas. Herb felt so much sickness that he somehow managed to pop and break the life boat! But luckily due to praying they all managed to get on a island but it was very small.

"Cool *hic* where are we now?"

"Looked like Herby did a dumb thing again!"

"Stop that I-"

"There's no point of denying of what you have done, Herb"

"But-"

————————————

The end lol