Herb Joins The Circus

Note: much dialogue 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After getting fired by his job, Herb stays inside his house all month playing computer games and getting bullied online and him busy buying nfts. This has somehow mentally affected Herb because he loves gardening and planting but doesn't understand why he has been fired by his job he loved the most. A month later staying home inside all day losing himself to the real world, Herb finally goes outside but the sun hurts his eyes and he touches grass which felt like a millenial to him. The grass hurts him and his fingers started to bleed-- he then goes downtown with sunglasses and sees a ticket saying:

(GRAB A TICKET TO SIGN UP FOR THE CIRCUS!)

The paper says more things but Herb didn't read the rest of what the paper had to say but he only got the phone number down (he also grabbed a ticket). And having the phone number memorized in his brain and having a ticket for a new job made Herb realize that there is more outside than he think (he spent a month inside his own house with the window blinds closed).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Circus Training

"Hello!!! Welcome I hope we can become friends!1" A cookie with monkeys says while the monkey jumps on Herbs shoulder. "My name is Banana cookie and I train with monkeys with my best buddy Ice Juggler!"

"What do you want? (and who said I was your best buddy gross...)"  The cookie who looks like  they're about to cry said.

"Hello um what can I do?"

"(Wait you didn't think what you were gonna do when you first got here?!)"

"You could train tigers, elephants, be a clown, or ride a unicycle!"

"I think I would like to ride the unicycle"

"Great choice!"

"sure i guess (you don't even know how to ride one.)"

Herb gets on the one-wheeled unicycle but keeps falling off and hurting himself.

1 hour later...

"I knew you wouldn't be able to do that... (bruh)"

"Hey let's not be mean to our new member of the circus!"

"Can I actually be the clown instead..?"

"Sure great choice!! You could start off with some juggling! (Right Ice Juggler?!?)"

"Sure i guess... (no you can't actually...)"

"Great... wait- so how do I juggle?"

"Icy would help you!1 I'm gonna go train with my monkeys so brb!!"

"Okay... (don't you ever call me that again!)"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Training with Icy

"So what do I do first exactly?"

"You... juggle balls (how do i explain this?)"

"Ahh umm... I'll start with something simple (yeah something simple)"

"I'm... gonna go use the restroom brb (i'm never coming back...)

"o okay i guess ill go train by myself then"

Ice Juggler walks off into the distance and never returns

30 minutes later

"Hey Herb! So how is training so far?"

"Ice Juggler was using the restroom but never returned so i'm by myself training..."

"Oh do you want me to help you train?! I'm not an expert of juggling but I know the tricks that Icy use!!"

"I guess so..."

"Great!1! So let's start training rn!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 months later and it is time for the big performance...

After training with animals, tight ropes, fire rings, juggling, and getting pied to the face all thanks to Banana cookie, the big day of the performance is today for Herb. The audience's eyes are all laid upon him demanding that the act must be perfect. 

Firstly, it was Bananas cookie turn first standing on a big bouncy ball with one foot, playing with hula hoops, and her monkeys going through fire rings.

Secondly, it was Icy's turn juggling with her scoops and bouncing on a giant ball while the audience claps and cheers for them.

Lastly, Herb was next riding on a unicycle while juggling balls. Everything was going perfectly as planned until Herb fell and the crowd was booing and laughing at him. The next act is the tight rope holding monkeys and trying not to fall. As Herb climbed up the ladder, the tightrope was thinner than he had trained with. Herb knew he would screw up but he can't go back now when a whole crowd is watching him and his co-workers are counting on him. Then he got on the rope and balanced midway and fell! Luckily there was a trampoline under him but it was so high up that Herb thought we would die falling. The crowd was howling with laughter but his next act was fire rings with monkeys again. He was about to go but someone else took over for him and he sighed and was relieved. His last performance was getting pied in the face with Icy and Banana on unicycles trying to chase him and pie him in the face. TIMESKIP Herb was pied in the face and fell over his unicycle face first. The crowd clapped and laughed and howled. And let's just say that Herb almost got fired but continued to train with Banana cookie until he got better.

T h e  e n d .