( - callum monroe ❦ )

" do not go gentle into that good night "

( — Callum Monroe )

( — Callum Monroe  )

name | Callum Keir Monroe

nickname* | Cal

age | 20

gender | Male

face claim | Cole Sprouse

year | 3

sexuality | Heterosexual

personality | Callum is arrogant and insecure at the same time. He has a certain cockiness about him, in his stride and the way he talks, which always has a slight edge to it. He never blatantly brags, but it's evident that he has a high amount of self-confidence that's reflected for everyone to see. He's extremely witty and charming, almost disarmingly so, and it's hard to tell whether he's being serious or not in some situations. That being said, he's very insecure. A lot of what he does on the outside is covering up his insecurities - he tries to be as perfect as he can at everything when it's just not possible, and he always keeps people an arms length away. But not everything that he presents to the public is an act. You can see it in his eyes, a gleam of an idea that becomes an ambition. Callum is highly ambitious and calculated either way, but he knows enough when to back down and accept something gracefully. Little things like that are of utmost importance to him, just like perfection and always being right. Failure is unacceptable and if he does happen to fail an assignment, he'll come up with a way to convince a professor to allow him a redo. While he's all charisma and charm and smiles and probably some of the best small talk you'll ever come across, if you look closer you'll notice that he never lets anyone past his guard. He's also excessively dramatic which is why. His shell, his outer persona, is endearing and authoritative and calm and collected. On the inside, however, he's very much the opposite. You see, he's kind of a mess. Callum shoves all his problems and emotions down and rips them up so that he won't have to deal with them, but it doesn't work like that.

backstory* | Callum hails from the Monroe family, a wealthy family from the North of France of many pure blood wizards who have attended Beauxbatons for centuries. It was kind of expected for him to attend next and flourish there and be a proud member of the Ombre Lune House. The expectations for him are high- to graduate top of his class, become a head boy, and make the Monroe family proud. Sadly the pressure contributes to his deteriorating mental health.

house | Ombre Lune

wand | non flexible, heartstring core, black walnut wood.