( - prologue: the journey begins ♕ )

P R O L O G U E

" THE JOURNEY BEGINS "

⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅

⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅

it was a warm night when the train pulled into the palace of beauxbatons

it was a warm night when the train pulled into the palace of beauxbatons. the chill of autumn was just barely starting to shove aside the warmth of summer, and muggy days were giving way to breezy ones; the wind tugged at the students' robes and there was a loud chorus of complaint from the owls whose feathers were ruffled unexpectedly.

on the platform, teachers stood waiting as usual to usher the students up to the castle. the start of term feast goes off without a hitch. the fairy lights lighting up the entrance hall are stunning, pastel ribbons and streamers fell from the ceiling, and beautiful music was heard all throughout the castle. there was plenty of delicacies from all over the world to go around. the students are in a merry mood even the professors.

each first year is to be sorted into their correct house. beauxbatons has a unique method of sorting. one by one the first years shoot a silver arrow up into the air and depending on the color of sparks the arrow bursts into determines the house. amethyst colored sparks for papillonlisse, emerald color sparks for bellefeuille, and sapphire sparks for ombrelune. once the first years are sorted they are all paired with a fourth year buddy from their house that will be their guide for the year.

of course, even as the night winds down after midnight, all the students have their annual end of summer party tradition. after curfew, the students yearly host an after party by the lake without the faculty's knowledge. it's been going on for several years for those who are more daring and wild. however, the students would soon find that while their school seemed to be quite unchanged from last june, there was something very different lurking in its hallways this year.

꧁♔꧂

ooc information

" Main Chain "

this chain will follow the main storyline of the night. the sorting ceremony will take place in this chain as well as a little "surprise" for a plot point in the roleplay.

" Private Chains "

there can be an unlimited amount of these and they can be 1x1 or a group setting. these can take place during the feast or sometime later that night. they can be with whomever you choose!

" Welcome Party "

before the feast began the professors also are hosting a small welcome party for the new professors to get themselves acquainted with one another.

And with that, our first event officially is open! And as always, please have fun and contact us with any questions! <3