( - norden everbrooke ❦ )

" you're ripped at every edge but you're a masterpiece "

( — Norden Everbrooke )

name | Norden Everbrooke

age | 36 years old

gender | male

face claim | Chris Hemsworth

class | Care of Magical Creatures

how many years teaching | 11 years

personality* | Norden has always been one who secluded himself from others. He did his studies and practiced magic and stayed in routine to avoid any mishaps or confrontations. He is certainly not one to share his thoughts and emotions with anyone, but he is well-mannered and charmingly so. He isn't big on emotions and keeps them tied down deep inside of himself. His way of coping with life is to release his emotions during his shift. Even becoming a Werewolf this never changed, except for the one tiny detail that when the moon is in the first week of it's Full Moon cycle he can tend to become far more agitated and his anger and emotions will tend to get the better of him. Ash remains in his own space and pushes to stay out of crowds and out of the eyes of others. Being called upon in class unless it is near the Full Moon.  He will answer the questions, but quickly be asked to leave class to simply get ahold of his own reality again. He is and always will be one to stick to himself and his own thoughts.

house | Bellefeuille

wand | Maple wand, sturdy, dragon code.

pets | As the professor of care of magical creatures he technically has a ton but his favorite is his Basset Hound, Duke.