Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 - Stranger

--- November 30th, 1884, London ---

Tomorrow is the day. The day of her new life to begun. She was scared, of course, but a little bit excited to go on an adventure.

Yes, for her, all this new situation was now an adventure. That was just for some years, she will make herself some friends, she will learn a lot about history, language, education, and maybe even art. That was just for some years. After all those years, she will become a proper adult, a beautiful lady, and she will finally have the respect of her parents, of her mother. She will be the greatest L/N in the London's history, she will become better and stronger than her father, and she will raise her child, if she must have some, better than her mother.

Yes, she will prove to the world that she deserved to choose her life, that she can be a Lady, but also an artist. She will prove that she can be a Lady, a mother and a pianist. No one could stop her. She was ready.

"Miss Y/N, are you ready? It is time to leave," stated Noah, her faithful servant.

"Yes Noah, thanks, I'm ready," she answered, looking at her room just a second before closing her door. Oh, how she will going to miss her room, her bed, her piano, her clothes, her books... She inquired about residential schools, and she knows that they had uniforms in there. It was a very strict place. She even didn't know if she will be able to play piano or read the book that she wanted to read, as a hobby, like her mother would say.

"Well, it's a goodbye then?" her mother stated, leaning in front of the entrance of the manor, the carriage for Y/N also in front of it.

"Yes mother, may I see you soon," she simply replied, advancing herself towards the carriage.

"Not a goodbye kiss ?"

Y/N half turned herself towards her mother, a smirk on her lips, "No, mother. That's not the doing of a proper future lady."

She could hear Noah and her nurses trying hard to hide their laugh behind her mother who herself was trying hard to catch her anger, "Fine then. Have a great time, send me a letter when you can."

"Yes, of course. For father too." She takes place in her seat, sending a last sight at her mother, "Bye, mother."

After her departure, Mrs. L/N sighed, while turning herself towards Noah who regain his position.

"Noah."

"Madam ?"

"Do you think I made a mistake? Can she really do it?"

"Yes, I think she can, do you fear she might not be happy in this school?" he asked, curious.

"Oh, not at all. I was just thinking about the shame she could be if she was as stubborn as in home. If she can't be a Lady, it would be a disgrace to the L/N's," she finally stated, entering back in the mansion.

Noah and the nurses sighted at the same time. They knew Mrs. L/N didn't care at all for her daughter, she only saw an heiress in her. Her father, on the other hand, was never here. Although he cared a lot more for her. When he was back home, he always takes his free time with his daughter.

Y/N was convinced that her mother manipulated her father for this school situation. Although now was too late, she was in the road to this boarding school, and she couldn't turn back. She didn't know what she was going to do in all these years, neither her future is completely sailed for her, but she will learn. She will evolve. She can do it.

--- 1 hour later ---

The school are finally on her sigh now. It was in the "suburbs" of London; it was a giant building that looked a lot like a castle in the countryside near town. In front of it where a vast forest, there was nothing other than these two elements.