Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5 - Weakling

« Ladies, Hello. Let me introduce myself; I'm madam Smith and I will be your poetry and philosophy teacher! I am quite eager to work with every each of you during those four years. I hope we can get along together!"

 I hope we can get along together!"

Ms. Smith, their new teacher, was their first class of that first day in their new school. Quite a lot of "new". She was a tall and beautiful blond woman, and by the heard of her name, Y/N could swear she had already heard that last name somewhere. 

The morning was simple; Ms. Isabella come to wake them up at seven, not later or earlier. They must eat breakfast right after and put their dresses on for their first class. Like their bed and their place to eat, they also have their own "table" in classrooms. Y/N was currently sat at the middle of the class, Hange at her right, Sasha at her left. Mikasa was behind her, and there was a blond girl in front of her, she forgot her name already.

"So, if you all don't mind, I'd like to hear each of you in front of the class telling your name, list what you love and the things you'd want to do in the future," added the teacher, speaking in front of everyone

Everyone seemed scared to do this. It was the worse feeling ever. And do they really had to tell their real goals in life? For Y/N, she will probably lie. She didn't want to tell that she wanted to be an artist in front of a new teacher that she barely knew.

Ms. Smith let out a little chuckle while walking behind her students, " I know, it is not an easy thing to do on the first day, but I know you all can do it. Of course, I will not judge you, for anything. You all have to know that this class is made for you, ladies, to study but also working on your own minds, your own self's."

She was so different of Ms. Isabella, she seemed a lot less strict. It was fairly pleasant, she seemed so nice and encouraging.

"It's also important for you to know how to talk well, showing that you all are intelligent women. Here, you will also learn how to do that. You will learn how to show off," she seated in a chair at the back of the classroom, a little notebook in her hands, "First class today; I'm giving you the task to present yourself, with your own words, and without any lies. The order of passage is right to left, begin! "she finished.

OK, right to left, so Y/N had still some time to think if she must lie or not. The first one to go in front of the class was Ymir; as usual, she was so confident about herself.

"Name is Ymir Fritz !" she begun, hands on her back, "Only daughter of the Fritz, my parents send me here because they can't afford my behavior that is not good for a future lady." Some chuckles could be heard, her way to talk was so warming. "I love going outside and horse riding with my best friend here, Historia darling, "she pointed at the blond one with a smile, who was a blushing mess, " Later, I want to be an officer, serving the queen and protect the castle."

An officer ?! On the Queen's sides?! It's a man job ! No way she really said that to their teacher ! Y/N turned herself towards Ms. Smith, and to her surprise, she only found this last one with a wide smile on her lips, noting some things on her notebook, before speaking "Thank you Miss Fritz, may you take a seat. Next!"