𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 54: 𝔄𝔪

Jake POV

Today is the day where I'm flying to HongKong . Not gonna lie I'm quite scared because I don't speak well Chinese and I was only two times here but that was with my brother and not alone.

"Boss, here is your hotel room" my assistant said as he opened the doors.

I went in and my eyes widened. It is so big and the view at the sea was beautiful.

"Woooow" I said

"Boss, here is your clothes. I will be waiting for you outside. " my assistant said

"Thanks" I said and he went away

I looked at the view and made picture of it. I then laid on the bed and it was really comfy. Literally my type.

I wish I could be just laying on the bed and chill but I can't. Today, is the day where I have to attend the business party. At least, I hope it will be fun.

I quickly opened the box where the clothes were and there was a black suit with silver jewellery and also  masquerade mask. After looking at it I then put it on.

 After looking at it I then put it on

(just imagine that he's wearing this🙂)

I looked at myself in the mirror. And not gonna lie, I look good haha. I then quickly took my phone and went outside where my driver and assistant were waiting.

"Oh you look good boss" my assistant said

"Hahah thank you" I said as I sat next to him and the driver started driving.

"By the way, why do we have to wear mask's? Doesn't that guy that invited us wants to show his face?" I asked my assistant

"Hahah I'm not sure. But I think he will show himself at the party because actually no one knows who he actually is. All we know that he's 22 years old and his nickname is IceK" 

"Oh okay. What a weird name" I said

_____

As we finally got there. It was a big villa with a pool which surprised me. Everything looked like it was made from real gold. 

"How come some people are this rich?" I asked my assistant confused but he just chuckled

"Boss, you're also rich." he said

"Yeah but still, he even has a big pool in here" I said

"Don't talk much. Let's go they are already waiting inside." he said and we finally got into the party

Everyone was wearing black and red suits or dresses and also masquerade masks, which confused me a little. I knew everyone has to dress in those two colours but still. Why?

"Wow the food looks so yummy" I said as I saw food everywhere

"Oh hello. You're Sim Jaeyun right? I'm so happy I could meet you today" a woman greeted me as I was almost on my way to eat those delicious desserts

"Oh yes and you're Chou Tzuyu right? It's nice to meet you" I said as I smiled at her

"Haha yes, I wasn't sure if it was really you because of wearing mask but I'm glad I was right" as she said that she smiled at me

She sounds so calm and nice. I like people like her.

"Should we drink something?" I suggested and she nodded

As a waitress came I took two glasses of champagne and gave one glass to her

"Thank you" she said

"You're welcome " I said and took a sip of the champagne

"Also-" As I wanted to ask something the lights went off and then to the stage which surprised us but everyone started clapping

"Wow that startled me" She  said

"Hahah same"

While looking at the stage a man in white came on the stage with a silver masquerade mask. He looked really tall and also his body looked really good.

"Hello, everyone. Thank you for for coming to my party. I'm IceK and today I am celebrating my birthday and also the project that went successful in many countries. Let me introduce my successful project " as he talked, his voice sounded familiar.

On the screen behind him was a real big building which was build in many countries. He then started talking about some things which didn't really interested me but that's nothing new, all parties I was in, were boring but still had to attend.

"Please enjoy this party" as he said that I saw him looking at me and he smirked.

That smirk...

Do I know him?

"Wow that guy is really something. " Tzuyu said

"Hahha yes" I said as I looked at the ground

"Why are you sad? Did something happened?" she asked as she touched my shoulder and looked at me

"Oh nono I'm totally okay" I said when suddenly that guy went past me and made eye contact.

"Those eyes" I whispered as my jaw almost dropped

"Hm? What did you say?" Tzuyu asked confused

"Oh nothing. Excuse me I need to go to the restroom " I said and quickly tried to find the restroom.

I locked the doors as I found the restroom and quickly went to wash my face.

It can't be, it can't be. It can't be him. He had to be in prison for like 4 years so it can't be him. Also, having a huge successful project and his hair, they aren't black but silver , it just can't be him. Maybe I'm hallucinating.

Yes, that's right. I must be hallucinating. He literally traumatised me but I be still thinking about him. What a dumb ass am I even? Ugh

After washing my face for literal two minutes I finally decided to unlock the doors and go back to the party. But as I opened them I accidentally bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry" I said as I bowed and then looked at the person I bumped into but when I looked at the person I noticed that it was the person so called IceK.

My heart stopped beating as I notice how close I was to him and also those eyes. Please don't tell me it's him.

While being standing frozen in-front of him he leaned closer to my ear.

"I told you. I will always find you" as he said that I literally couldn't breathe anymore and blacked out.

✧༺ ︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶. ༻*ੈ

Helooo everyone. New chapter is here hope you guys like it hahah. Also, thank you everyone for 1k reads. Like damn how fast does the time goes by haha. Anyway thank u everyone for 1k reads and thank you for reading this story. Love you everyone and have a good day❤️