𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 70: 𝔄𝔤𝔞𝔦𝔫

Third POV

"Jungwon we need to talk"

It was Jay.  "There's nothing to talk about " Jungwon said still trying to close the doors but not successfully.

Jay was strong enough to even push him away with the doors which made Jungwon startled.

"YAH what the heck do you want?" Jungwon asked angrily as Jay got into his house.

"If you want to know where Sunoo is, you need to let me talk to you first" as Jay said that Jungwon just rolled his eyes before answering

"Just tell me where he is" Jungwon said as he crossed his arms and leaned to the wall while wanting to kill that person standing in-front of him.

"Come on why are you so mad at me? I did nothing" as Jay said that Jungwon wanted to slap him as hard as he could but didn't do so, he wanted Jay to go away from him as soon as possible without fighting.

"You did nothing? You literally wanted to kill Jake. Anyway, tell me where Sunoo is, if you don't want me to kill you with my own hands" Jungwon said angrily

"Ni-ki didn't took him that far, he took him to Daegu."

"Ok, thanks." Jungwon said before leaving his own house but Jay stopped him as he grabbed his wrist which made Jungwon look back at him

"Don't touch my wrist ever again" Jungwon said as he then pushed Jay's hand off him.

If eyes could kill, Jay would be dead by now.

"Please why don't you just hear me out? I really want to go back to you"

"Where were you when Jake needed help? Where were you when I needed you? You deceived us, you lied to me and even when you knew that Jake was and still is my best friend, you still wanted to kill him and you didn't even tried to stop your uncle from taking revenge on Jake. You did nothing, you just watched till it was time for you to kill him. Now if I see you ever again, I will make sure to kill you" Jungwon said for the last time before finally leaving his own house and Jay.

Jungwon didn't feel sorry for Jay because why should he actually? Jay wanted to kill his best friend and now he wants to go back to him? Hell nah.

Jake POV

"Gaeul Layla my loveeeeees" Sunghoon said happily as we finally got to an apartment where Layla and Gaeul were.

Gaeul and Layla quickly ran to Sunghoon as they didn't saw him for too long but left me behind as if I was a living ghost.

"Gaeul my love I missed you so much and you too Layla. I missed both of you more than Jakey." Sunghoon said as he hugged both of them leaving me speechless

"Wow, I guess I'm not worth anymore" I said pouting as I sat on the floor.

"Awww my baby is hurt come here" Sunghoon said as he opened his arms because he still couldn't really move as he got shot before.

First, I ignored him but he smiled at me which made me go to him and hug him tight.

"I hate you" I said

"Don't hate me so much. You might put curse on me without actually knowing " He joked

I then pulled away from him and hugged my beautiful Layla.

"Now you know me?" I asked he while she was licking my face which made me little disgusted but she's my beautiful creature so I need to accept it.

"Wow Layla and Gaeul grew up so well. They got even taller, what did you feed them criminal?" Sunghoon asked as he touched his chest in disbelief

"Be happy that I even took care of Gaeul" I said

"Yeah yeah I'm happy don't worry. Thank you for taking care of her " he said again

"No need to thank me. She needed home too" I said

"Still thanks. Anyway, what should we eat?" he asked and I just shrugged my shoulders

"Should I buy something?" he asked

"If you want "

"Okay, wait here. I will buy something to cook" he said and then left me alone with Layla and Gaeul.

_____

Sunghoon POV

As I got out of the apartment I quickly went to buy something when suddenly I got a message from Jay.

Jayyy
He doesn't love me anymore😭

You
Who?

Jayyy
Jungwon, my love. He almost shouted at me when he saw me

You
Wait? Where the heck are you even?

Jayyy
Seoul😅

You
Creep, anyway how the heck did you found Jungwon?

Jayyy
If I like someone I'm gonna find them like you did

You
...

Jayyy
Anyway, thanks for listening to me. Now I need to stalk him

You
You're worse than me I swear💀

Jayyy
Well, I don't know who kidnapped Jake two times🙃

You
...
seen

I chuckled after I texted Jay back. He was right I'm little crazy but who cares?

After chatting with Jay I put my phone back into my pocket but I got a weird feeling. A feeling that someone is watching me.

I looked behind me but no one was there.

' Maybe I'm hallucinating after the operation ' I thought to myself as I started to walk again but again the feeling of being followed made me annoyed and made me look behind me again but no one was there.

✧༺ ︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶. ༻*ੈ

Hello everyone new chapter is here. I'm sorry this chapter ain't really interesting not even long but next chapter hopefully will be longer than this one. Anyway I need to go now love you everyone. Be safe take care and have a good day or night. Byee❤️