Ch.3

It was Thanksgiving Day and everyone was in super excited moods. Elizabeth had been up since early, preparing dinner whilst everyone else has been doing their own things. Dee spent all morning getting ready. She loved thanksgiving. This is her third thanksgiving with the Grier's and third time celebrating thanksgiving in general, she always loved the festive season so to have an extra holiday excited her.

She got herself dressed into a green glitter covered crop top and black leather leggings. She also done a full face of makeup and had green glitter eyeshadow to match. There was still about half an hour until dinner was ready so she decided to go downstairs and probably go live on her Instagram until it was ready. She walked down the stairs to see everyone already in the living room, but at the sound of her footsteps approaching, everyone looked over at her.

"Hey" she beamed, stopping at the bottom step.

"Woah" Hayes muttered to himself so that no one else could hear.

Judah simply smirked, noticing how good she looked.

"Well you look cute!" Taylor chimed, smiling over at the girl.

"Thanks" Dee chuckled, joining the group on the couch. She sat on the arm of the chair for a moment with Taylor beside her, noticing they were watching friends.

"I'm going live so I'm gonna go annoy Elizabeth by doing so in the dining area" Dee told them all, laughing slightly as she hopped of the arm of the chair.

"I wanna join!!" Tez yelled, running behind the girl as she headed for the dining area.

She placed her phone against the vase on the table and went live on Instagram. She had about 235k followers on there thanks to her connections with the Grier family and her talent in performing.

Thousands of viewers appeared within seconds and Dee greeted them all immediately.

"Hey guys! I'm with Tez by the way so you guys know the drill, ignore any shit that comes out of his mouth" she joked, glancing over to the boy who looked offended beside her.

"That is NOT true, i am a FUNNY guy!" He spoke defensively. Dee nodded at him sarcastically before replying to a few comments that were appearing on her live. After a few minutes Nash, Taylor, Hayes and Judah all walked in.

Nash immediately greeted the live with a twerk, Taylor simply waved whilst laughing at her fiancé, Hayes and Judah stayed in view of the camera and greeted the viewers with hello's.

Dee was sat on a chair, so that she could keep an eye on the comments coming in. Hayes and Tez were to her left and Judah was stood to her right. Every now and then the boys would occasionally lean over her to read the comments also.

"Since when were you friends with Judah?" Dee read. She chuckled softly and looked up at Judah who smiled and looked down at her.

"As of 4 days ago when we met" he spoke, placing his hands on her shoulders and shaking her body slightly. A huge smile appeared on Dee's face, Hayes looked over at them with no expression on his face before looking back at Dee's phone.

"Oo I see my name" Hayes spoke, leaning over Dee to see what the comment said.

"Hayes you look Jealous" he read. Dee and Tez immediately burst into laughter, knowing exactly what this comment meant. Hayes stood back and rolled his eyes.

"I don't get jealous, I don't even know what there is to be jealous over" he attempted to play off. Even though he was lying through his teeth, he knew exactly what this comment meant. He knew the viewers could see how well Dee and Judah got along too and he remembered how that was once him, but he also remembered how he screwed that all up.