twelve

hi freddy
i am
incredibly
drunk 🎳

👍

it's weird cause i don't remember drinking!!!
im alone at this random bar

that's not good

oli lefy me
and the battender looking at me weird
he probably has a crush on me

alex
are you okay?

LIFE IS LIVING CRAIG
is that the saying
im gettinf really dizzy and that guy won't stop looking at me
all i had wad a lemonade :(

fuck
im worried about you

don't fret im a big strong woman
with lots and loys of muscle in my arms
do you want to see

no it's okay
shit
just send me your location
i'll come pick you up

i alr r adu sent it to oliver
but he left with some guy :(
oh wait thats wtupie
he was alrwady bere he knows where i am
silly me

you told me that oli left already, alex.
you're drunk and im worried so can you please send me your location so i can make sure you're okay

ibguess 🙄🙄
mr obsessed with ke alert
alexis. is now sharing their location!

-

"shit guys, i gotta go." corpse says into his mic, immediately ending stream and leaving the discord call with no warning.

he gets a call from rae instantly, her voice worried. "are you okay, is everything alright?"

he scrambles to find his keys. "yeah, i- one of my..." he hesitates to find a label for her. corpse wasn't really sure what to call alexis. "...friends needs help. her roomate left her alone at a fuckimg bar and she got drugged or some shit."

he races out his front door without much thought into it. he knew he'd probably regret this later, his anxiety already racing the second he stepped outside his apartment.

"be safe. call if you need anything." she says, but corpse pays no mind.

alexis is only 8 minutes away according to google maps. the thought makes his mind race. how had she been so close the whole time?

he hadn't left his house in a week probably. he had his merch hoodie and some black nike sweatpants on, no thought put into his first impression.

corspe decided to worry about it later. picking up alexis and dropping her off at her house were his only objectives, and part of him felt stupid for caring this much.

he pulled into the bar parking lot, and walked in, immediately realizing he didn't know what alexis looked like. "fuck." he mummered under his breath, looking around.

it didn't take long to spot the one person she could've been. she sat at the bar, a lemonade in front of her, her head in her hands. corpse wasn't entirely sure she was conscious.

he walked up toward her, pulling the seat next to her out before sitting down and looking at her. "alexis? is that you?" he asked, ducking his head to look at her face.

her head popped up. "oh my god. fred? holy shit you are- you are an attractive man!" she snorts. "oli told me you're probably a 57 year old creep. thank god i didn't listen."

corpse smiled. "i think you need to get home. c'mon, i'll give you a ride." he says, helping her out of the chair, and holding out his arm to hold onto so she didn't trip when she walked.

he was a little infatuated with her, if he was honest. she had long, dark hair that framed her face perfectly. her face looked like it'd be easy to draw, and each and every one of her features distracted him. it was a little embarrassing.

alexis randomly started laughing, stumbling slightly as they left the bar. "you're 5'11, for sure. sexy as hell, but definitely not 6'0."

he sighs. "i should leave you here." he opens his passenger car door for her, allowing her to get in before getting in himself on the drivers side.

she flashes her teeth at him. "i'm way too sexy freddy. didn't your mother ever tell you not to leave beautiful woman on the side of the road?"

he just laughed at her comment, the anxiety starting to set in. "where do you live?"

she giggled. "jeez, take me out to dinner first craig. but if you insist, it's 8008 washington lane."

his eyebrows shoot up in surprise. "oh wow, okay. that's- that's not that far." he states, reversing out of the parking lot, and towards her street. funnily enough, he only lived a couple streets down.

"freddy."

corspe immediately looked over. "yeah?"

"you're so much nicer in person. i kind of thought you hated me over text. but i kept texting anyway, just to see if you'd respond." alexis says, staring out her window, her mind feeling fuzzy. she was tired.

he turned back the road. "sorry, alex. i cared enough to drive the whole eight minutes to come pick you up, if that tells you anything."

she turns to him excitedly, the tiredness leaving her face. "oh, oh, oh! so you're close! this is great, i love having friends that live nearby."

"yeah, i am."

they sat in silence for a moment before alex broke it. "i never sent you a taylor swift lyric today. i meant to. today's was supposed to be from cardigan."

corpse thought for a moment. "i think i know that one. it comes on the radio sometimes."

her face lit up. "it's one of my favorites. oh my god, craig, let me tell you about the love triangle."

he just nodded to her words as she spoke, eventually pulling into her driveway. "here you are, alexis. do you need help getting out or into your house?"

she shakes her head. "i feel a little-" she yawns loudly. "a little better now. i think i just need to sleep. thanks again, freddy." she smiles as she exits the car, and stumbles up the driveway.

corpse stays until he sees her get into the house. "corpse. my name is corspe." he mutters, knowing she's long gone, and had no chance of hearing.

he almost regretted picking her up. because now, he wasn't sure if he would be able to stop himself from getting close to her.

"fuck."