nineteen

their meal was delicious. alexis's kids spaghetti was only a little cold, and the lasagna only slightly undercooked.

a blinding success for olive garden.

alexis was currently on corpse's back, walking back to the car while suddenly regretting the choice of heels for tonight's dinner.

"i still don't understand how this was your only option. you couldn't of like, taken them off and walked without them?"

she shook her head immediately. "no, because then you'd see me barefoot. and we just started dating, we can't move that fast freddy."

he rolled his eyes at that.

corspe set her down near her car, her climbing in and turning to him. "my GIFT, freddy? what is it? where is it?" she asks giddily.

he laughs, handing her the small box. "here, open it."

she ripped it open, revealing a speak now cd. alexis gasped. "is this real? holy shit, this is so cool. how the hell did you get this?"

he shrugged. "my mom? she found it at goodwill, i don't know what to tell you."

she immediately opened the case and took the cd out, slipping it into the player in the car. speak now rang through the car.

alexis started belting out the lyrics, making corpse smile. that cd had cost a buck fifty and yet it made her this excited.

"if i ever see your mom, i'm giving her a fat smooch. on the right cheek. face or booty, i don't care, whatever she prefers."

corpse scrunched his face. "fuck off. don't kiss my mom."

"that's like asking me not to listen to taylor swift. im gonna do it anyway. your mom is gonna kiss me before you do, bitch." she says, immediately greeted by lips on hers.

it was just for a moment, but that one moment was like the ones they described in books. sparks.

"there. you can't kiss my mom first anymore." he says, leaning back in his seat, and alexis raises his eyebrows at him.

"doesn't mean i can't kiss her. she's gonna be my first ever real kiss. no man could ever compar-" she was cut off by the loud laughs of corpse.

he was basically bent over in his seat. "why are you taking this so far? i honestly thought you would've stopped like 3 sentences ago." he laughs out.

she laughed with him. "never."

-

that was cool
my favorite part is when people clapped for me in an olive garden

so humble

always 🎳
im kind of getting sick of that emoji should i find a new one

idk im kind of attached to this one now

too bad
meet 🪅
his name is donald and he's my favorite pinata

isn't the name donald taken by the duck

i don't care if donald duck thinks he owns the name donald because my pinata is better than him and donald duck can fuck right off

duck and fuck rhyme

oh really i had no idea

die

you love me
don't lie

yeah ig

HE SAID IT