twenty-one

"why am i kind of nervous?" corpse asked alex, standing in front of her front door.

she picked him up because, one, his car decided not to start, and two, today is the day he finally gets to meet oliver.

"shut up, you're like his idol. he'll love you." she says, rattling with the key in the lock. she could never seem to turn it the right way.

"you're really shit at making people feel better. im still nervous." he replies, watching her punch the door before reaching over and unlocking it for her.

"you'll live," alexis says, opening the door and immediately yelling. "i'm home, oli! freddy is with me!" she throws her keys on a table by the door, taking her shoes off the second she gets inside.

she points as his own. "take your shoes off, he'll beat you if he catches you walking on the carpet with shoes on. they're kind of scary, not gonna lie." she states, making him chuckle as he takes off his shoes.

"are you talking shit about me alex?" oli says, walking into the living room and immediately gasping. "oh my god, i thought you were lying."

corpse laughs. "hi oli. im corpse, but uh– i think you already know that." he smiles at him while their jaw is just dropped.

oli fans his face. "holy shit, the voice isn't fake either. alex, you lucky bitch."

she spreads her arms out, slyly putting one around corpses waist. "i TOLD YOU! you little bitch, that's what you get for not believing me."

he just shakes his head, walking away muttering something.

alexis rolls her eyes, turning her head towards corpse. "well now you've met oli. he's a character and his boyfriend is coming over soon. the gnf lookalike. meanwhile, i think we should watch despicable me 2."

he scrunches his eyebrows. "why not despicable me one?"

"because the second one is infinitely better. vector is cool but lucy is hot as fuck." alex responds as if its obvious, letting go of his waist and making her way to the couch.

she sits down, patting the seat next to her and he carefully takes it. "whatever you say. and since when are oli and the george guy dating?"

she smiles. "oh they aren't. i just like teasing oli because he's a menace."

corpse nods his head. "fair enough." she leans against his shoulder as despicable me two starts playing.

oli rushes into the room, opening the door to reveal the man himself.

"noah! i'm so glad you made it. alexis and her boyfriend are here." oli says as soon as he opens the door, going in for a hug.

"let the man breathe, godamn!" alex shouts, effectively making everyone laugh.

"hi alex, it's good to see you. i think me and oli are just gonna head to his room, if that's good?" noah asks, and she nods.

"yeah that's fine. this is my boyfriend, freddy, by the way."

they both wave to eachother as oli drags noah away. "i don't even want to know what they're doing."

she smiles. "actually, they usually just play minecraft."

corpse raises an eyebrow. "really?"

"no." she responds, laughing loudly, making him chuckle too. he presses a kiss to the top of her head.

he hadn't felt at home like this for a long time.