Ponytail

It was a regular day in the avengers tower, everyone was in the living room just doing their own thing. Steve was sketching in his sketchbook, clint was in the vents again, natasha was sharping one of her knifes, tony was drinking his whiskey at the bar, bruce was reading a book on intense physic's, wanda was doing some tricks with her magic while pietro was next to her and admiring her tricks.

It was a peaceful afternoon until they heard jarvis 'sir it look's thor has arrived along with someone else' 'thanks jarvis' and with that everyone stopped with their doing and waited for thor to come along with this other person.

After a while the door opened and thor's loud voice boomed the room 'hello my dear friends!'

Everyone went toward's thor and welcomed him 'hey thor welcome back and who's this other person with you that jarvis informed us about' said clint curiously, thor smiled 'come out brother!'.

The avengers immediately stopped and looked towards loki who came out from behind thor, staring at them with a bored look with his arms crossed.

It was silent until tony broke it 'why the hell is he here in my tower!?' thor just smiled 'my father insteted that loki would do his pushinment here on earth'.

'Did you forget what he did!' shouted clint who got up from his spot and started pointing at loki, thor sighed and shook his head 'no i did not but father insteted' it was silent until steve broke it 'well guys we have no choice in this matter so loki will stay and tony get can give him a room with cameras incase he does anything'

Everyone was still hesitate about it but finally agreed knowing they don't have a choice, thor smiled and thanked steve 'thank you man of america!' steve smiled and nodded 'no problem thor and tony you lead him to his room while i cook dinner'

Tony sighed annoyed but nodded knowing he couldn't fight with steve on this one and told jarvis to set up loki's room then took loki towards there. Once they reached the desgined floor tony led loki toward's a room and opened it.

The room had a four poster king sized bed that had black and dark green blankets plus some dark green pillows along some black curtains with gold lines on them, in the corner of the room was a  dark oak desk with an emerald green chair along with a black lamp there. Also there was a huge black bookshelf that was lined with tons of books from fanstay, fiction, non-fiction, medical, building, plants ,herbs, posions and surprisingly magic from asgard and lastly their was two dark emerald green couches near the bookshelves that had a round dark oak table in the middle

Loki looked surprised and confused on why he was getting a such beautiful and big room instead of a cell which he thought he would have gotten when he arrived.

Tony saw the look on loki's face and sighed 'i got your room to look like this only because thor threatened to beat me with his hammer and second since i felt like you needed to be comfortable and i know what you did to new york but like i said i don't wanna be beaten up by a hammer so enjoy'

And with that tony left loki in the room to explore, loki stared at tony's retreating figure before entering the room and closing the door. He then started to look around the room which he found he liked very much from the color scheme, decorations and design of the room, loki found another door and opened it which led to a bathroom and starting looking around as well.