Loki has childern?!

The avengers were discussing something about a new mission but they stopped when thor walked into the room but without his regular bright smile this time his face looked like he was suspicious of something or like he's expecting someone.

At first they didn't bother but after a few weeks of him dissapering for a few months then coming back but disappearing again it made them extremely curious so after a few more times of this happening they decided to confront him about his behavior.

'Um thor' said natasha, thor looked at her 'yes lady widow?' he asked 'um we're curious on why your disappearing for a few months then come back here for a week or two then disappering again' they saw thor look nervous for some reason.

'Um well you see it's something about my brother' thor had started but he was stopped by clint 'what about that monster!' he shouted inraged about loki. Thor stopped and glared at clint 'my brother is no monster! and he needed my help with something'

This now had the team more curious then before because one it's about loki and that he needed help which is surprising. 'What did he need help with?' said tony walking up to thor and sitting next to him, 'well' thor was about to explain but was stopped when he saw a flash of green.

Everyone stopped their conversion and quickly got out their weapons and pointed at the green flash which now disappeared and there standing was loki but they were more confused and shocked when they saw him standing their looking nervous 'brother did you find them!' thor said standing up and looking at loki in the eye.

"them?" the avengers thoughted confused, loki nodding ignoring the avengers 'yes brother i did!' before the avengers could voice their questions three childern came out from under loki's robes.

The avenegrs stared at the kids in shock but they got even more shocked by what thor had said 'these are you kids brother' loki blushed a little from embarrement but nodded, before thor could ask his question again the avengers yelled out in shock at this display 'WHAT!?' but they quickly felt guilty when they saw the kid with wolf ears whimper and held his ears in pain.

Loki quickly snapped out of his shy state and immedelity bended down and picked his child up then glared at the avengers which made them shiver because even through some of the avangers don't have parents anymore they still know what it feels likes to feel a mothers rage.

Loki immedelity started cooing at the child and softly petting his ears while whispering 'it's ok darling, it's ok, mommies gonna get rid of the noise ok?' the child nodded and clung onto his mother then laied his head his loki's chest before quickly falling asleep when he felt his mother softly pet his ears.

When loki calmd down his child the other two quickly started whinning about how they wanted to be carried as well which made loki chuckle softly and nod. Loki bened down and picked up the other two and did the same thing he did to their sibling accepet he started softly petting their hairs until he felt them fall asleep.

Once loki felt they were all asleep he turned to thor 'um brother where can i put them so that they may rest?' before thor could answer tony said he can place them on the couch, loki looked at him surprised 'are you sure man of iron?' he asked a bit nervous thinking he heard wrong.

Tony smiled and nodded his head 'yeah it's fine raindeer games besides i don't think your kids will be comfortable sleeping in your arms it could mess up their back' loki thought what tony said before nodding 'i suppose your right man of iron'

Loki then walked over to the couch and gently placed his childern down on the soft surface he then used his magic to make three pillows and blankets appear. He then gently lifted his childern's heads one by one and setting the pillow underneath and then placed the soft and warm blankets on top of them, he softly kissed their forheards and mumbled a goodnight before standing back up and facing towards the still surprised avengers and a smiling thor.

It was silent until bruce broke it 'so are they yours biogically?' he asked with a small tone of interset, loki shook his head 'no their all adopted sadly but i wish they were biogaically mine' burce nodded and sat on the ground with everyone one else following.

'So what are their names?' whispered natasha while she fondly looked at the kids because surprisingly she had a soft spot for kids, the avengers saw loki smile fondly and look behind him before saying 'well the one with wolf ears and tail is fenrir next the one with black hair and golden eyes is sleipnir, the blue serpent is jormungand and lastly the only one thats a female is my beautiful daugther hela'

The avengers were silent at loki's smile, they've never seen him smile like that well yeah they've seen him smirk but never seen him smile so fondly at anything before and for some reason they wanted to see that smile more.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------