It's Ok Peter

Loki's P.O.V

I was walking back to my room after a long day of training with the team only to find my door slightly open "wha?"  thought confused. Everyone in the tower knows not to enter my room without permission unless they want a knife thrown to them.

I quietly walk towards my door and gently push it only to see someone with shoulder length black hair along with wearing a black outfit at my vanity, at first i thought it was hela but hela's hair is longer and she knows not to enter my room without permission.

I opened my door all the way and stepped inside 'who are you and how did you get into this room?' i asked as i prepared a fighing stance, the figure froze before slowly turning to me, my suspicous stance slowly turned into surprised 'peter?' i asked as i relaxed.

Peter nodded while smiling nervously 'what are you doing here spiderling?' i asked as i sat down next to him, peter suddenly looked nervous 'well' he seemed hestiant before sighing 'well there's this talent show at school and i wanted to surprise everyone by wearing well this' he said as he gestured to his outfit.

'And your face?' loki said as he noticed the slightly smudged makeup 'again i wanted to surprise them by matching my outfit whith some makeup but i can't and i'm scared' he said making me frown. But i suddenly got an idea making me smile.

I grabbed some eyeliner, eye shadow, lipstick, along with blush and mascara. I bended down infrotn of people and wiped off the makeup 'your eyeliner is messed up and your lipstick is uneven, you should have called me for help' i said as i slowly put the eyeliner with the mascara on top.

Peter looked at me confused ;your not mad?' he asked softly making me scoff 'mad? peter darling you seem to have forgotten that i'm a women half of the time and it's not like tony ever did this' i said as i put some black lipstick on.

Peter hummned before staying still 'hey loki?' he asked making me hum 'yes spiderling?' he smiled a bright smile that literally made me almost close my eyes due to how bright it was 'thank you for helping me with this'.

I smiled softly and petted his hair 'it's no problem peter and please if you ever wanna try on makeup please tell me cuase i don't you accidently hurting yourself or getting some of makeup products in your eyes or mouth', he nodded 'i promise loki' he said as he leaned in and hugged me.

I once again smiled and hugged him back, 'it's no problem at all little spider' i said as i kissed his forehead 'now wanna show me what you wanted to do for your talent show?' i asked as i released him from the hug.

He smiled before grabbing my hand and dragged me out of my room, i made sure my door was closed before letting him drag me. As me and little spider were talking about peter's talent show we didn't notice tony's fond look towards us and his eyes staring at me with love.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------