•Charpter 1•

" UGH SHUT THE HELL UP!" I said to Neera because she was being very rude because it was 5 in the morning and she hasn't had her morning coffee. Or as she like to says anti murdering juicy juice.

Weird I know lets just not get into how she came up with that. Okay. Okay.

Anyways back to why Im pissed off. Neera wanted us to wake up at 5 am because we are moving to New York.

We are moving to New York because my sister is an actress. And she always get really good ads in New York for her to do her movie thingy

BUT I'm stuck with a snobby little bitch! All because she want to go to New York so early! Like what the fuck! Well I mean. I have no problem with but it is. NEERA KINGDOM OR SHOULD I SAY MISS SATAN! That has a problem with it. When. She was the person that said and I quote 'Oh how about we leave at 5 am that way we are not late for our flight.'

OH HELL NAH I RATHER FUCKING DIE THEN BE AWAKE AT 5 IN THE MORNING WITH SATAN! I knew it would be a problem but she was nooooooooo. We are leaving at this time and nothing is stopping me.

YEAH RIGHT.

-A few minutes later-

"Okay. Okay. Sorry for being a bitch it just. I need coffee to survive this fucking world." Neera said in a calm voice.

I said it was fine and I quickly went to take a shower. After I got out of the shower I went to my closet. Lucky me. Because I picked out my outfit the night before because I knew this was going to happen.

I put on a black cropped hoodie that had roses in the front of it. It also had some wording on it. It also had a leather line going through it and coming out of it was a red fabric thingy. I paired it with my black sweatpants. Then I put my hair in two nice simple braids and a black beanie because it was the end of November almost the beginning of December. It was getting freaking cold!!

Faith's outfit:

(Just look at the outfit and pretend her hair is in two braids with a black beanie

(Just look at the outfit and pretend her hair is in two braids with a black beanie.)

I put on some masscara on and chapstick. I know I know my makeup is simple it just a lot of the time I kinda forget to take it off. . . So I try to put something on but not to much so if I forget to take it off it not that bad. . . Right?

I finish my "makeup" and put my Air forces on. I grab my suitcase and went out of my bedroom. Lucky I only had to take a suitcase and a little bag. Because someone came to our house  last week and rodded us. Jk jk He just took our stuff and move it to our other house in New York.

I was on my phone going through Instagram when all the sudden I heard a groan. "Someone in an nice mood today" Neera just smiled sarcastically and walk over to her coffee and finish it.

Neera was wearing her favorite outfit it was like a cream color. It was a cropped shirt with matching pants. It was soft and fuzzy.

Neera outfit:

"So is Bucky coming with us or is he all ready there?" I ask

"He is already there. He is just making sure the house is all good and the stuff is in it's place." I nodded

Bucky is Neera Boyfriend. They met on a set and blah blah blah. Bucky doesn't act anymore he is now a fitness trainer. I know boring. They have been together for a year almost 2. He has always been a brother to me  since my brother hates me so much. So I look up to him but I mostly look up to Neera. Anyways Bucky is going to move in with us to be closer to Neera and me. He also just want to protect us and make sure we are safe because New York can be a little dangerous.

----------------------

We are finally at the airport. It was an hour long road tip. But it felt like it took a year because I had to hear Neera talk the whole car ride. If I had a knife I would have stabbed her I swear.

We got out of the car took our bags out of the trunk. And headed inside the airport.

I went to Starbucks because I didn't get a chance to get coffee because someone was throwing a tantrum.

Lucky no one was in line so I didn't have to wait. "Hi welcome to Starbucks how many I help you today" the girl said she looked about my age maybe a little bit older like 19 or something.

"Hi can I get the white mocha cappuccino with chocolate sauce on top and extra whipped cream in a grande please" she smile at me and said "Of course sweet heart. What's your name?"

"Uh Faith" I said with a nice smile. She nodded. I gave her my card to pay with and she smiled and swiped and then gave it back to me do she could make my drink.

I was sitting at a table waiting for my drink when I heard my name " Faith?" The women called.

I quickly got up and grab my drink and headed back to where Neera was sitting.

When I got there she looked bored out of her mind. But then our flight was being called so then we boarded the plane and took our seats. I got comfortable and out on the sleep mask they gave me. And put my airpods in my ear. My eyes started to get heavy and then everything went black.

-------------------
"Wake your ass up we are here dummy" Neera said well shaking me aggressively. "OKAY OKAY. Jeez dont have to be so aggressive damn."

"Come on loser." I quickly got up. Stuff the sleep mask in my small bag I took with me.

I stepped out of the plane and follow Neera to get our bags.

Once we got them we headed to Bucky's car because he was picking us up from the airport obviously.

"Hey" he said with a nice smile.
"Hi" I hugged him and he hugged me back then went to Neera.

I put my bags in the trunk and went in the car. I buckled my seatbelt and waited til Bucky and Neera would get in the car. They finally got in the car and Bucky started the car and went to the main road. The car ride was silent but it wasn't awkward.

After an hour we pulled up to an amazing house. It looked so pretty. I couldn't believe it was our house to be honest. Neera really went all out didn't she.