•Charpter 21•

"I'm sorry what" I yell "well you see he kinda just left." Oh my fucking God "what the fuck do you mean he just kinda left." There was a pause. "Well we didn't see him leave he got out."

"Noah got up and just left just like that."

"Yes sir." James a new worker said. "Why was there no one there guarding him!" I growled "uh- b- because i- it-"

My fucking god this bitch is fucking stuttering messing. "Stop fucking stuttering spit it out damn it!"

"Because it was lunch time I'm sorry." This bitch. "Your sorry- see if you were really sorry we wouldn't be here but here we are." I heard a glup on the other end. "I'll try and find him."

"You better because if you don't you better start to find another job." And with that I hung up.

After Faith left to get her school work done I did some work. Until I got a phone call saying that Noah Faith's father got out. Now he is out and I have no idea where he is.

I went to my desk and look up the cameras. I rewind them a couple of times til I found this dumb fuck running like he shit his pants and need fucking toilet paper but he doesn't have any. What the fuck who runs like that. Well he ran south so he can't be that far from the house. I think he is going to go find Faith.

I got out of my chair and grab my keys to my bike since it's that fastest vehicle I have right now. I walk to the garage to get my helmet I open the garage door and hop on the bike. I slipped on my helmet and start the engine.

After a few minutes of looking for him I couldn't find him around the house or the way he went. So I'm guessing he is in the city which make no sense right now.

I'm going to the library to were Faith said she was going. I need to make she is okay and he hasn't gotten to her.

I drove to the library which wasn't far because the house isn't far from the city. So that's a plus and also not. I parked and started walking then realize I still had my helmet on so I took it off. I fix my hair a little and I started walking in. I pull the door open and the bell rang letting everyone here know my presence. I scan the room to find a small frame girl with a dark chocolate brown hair and with some black glasses that is focus on her work.

Found her

She was in the cafe part of the library. I walk over to her. She still didn't know I was here cause she never look up. I reach her table and sat down. Man is she that focus she doesn't even know I'm here well fuck I'm just going to wait till she notice.

 Man is she that focus she doesn't even know I'm here well fuck I'm just going to wait till she notice

I heard the bell ring but didn't think anything of it. I was working hard on a paper that was due tomorrow so I had to make sure it was done by today or else Im screwed.

I heard someone come in the cafe but again didn't think anything of it could be a person that wants caffeine or something I don't know.

I was typing the last sentence of a paragraph sadly this is not my last paragraph. I sensed a familiar presence with a familiar smell. I smile. "Jeez finally you notice me it been like 10 minutes." I look up at him shock it had been 10 minutes since he's been here. "Really." He nodded

"Sorry." I said while laughing. "It's fine my love." I notice he had his helmet on the ground he brought his bike. "What brings you here." I ask. "What I can't come see the prettiest girl in the world." I felt my cheeks heat up he saw and chuckle. "Well I guess so." He smile and shakes his head.

The waiter came up to us. "Hello handsome what can I get you." Enzo roll his eyes and look at me. "What is good here my love?" The waiter gave me a glare I shrugged. "Um the green tea is good Im actually drinking it now." I said and scooted the drink towards him. He took a drink out of it. "I'll have the green tea." He said all while still looking at me.

"Are sure you don't have to just because she likes I actually like the chocola-"

"I want the green tea." He said more sternly. "Yes sir." The waiter glare at me one last time and walk away. "She was rude." I mumble "Yes she was." I giggle.

"So what are you working on?" I turn my computer around and show him. "I have to write a 6 paragraph essay of what is a hobby I like to do. I just put art because it calms me down."

" Wait do I have to do this to?"

"I don't know. Are you even going to do this." He shakes his head no. I laugh "then what's the point of asking me."

"I dont know." I turn my computer back around so I can start typing. "What paragraph are you on?"

"My third why." He groan. "You don't have to stay here you can leave if you want to."

"I know but I want to stay here with you so I can keep you company." He said with a smile. "Okay if that is what you want then sit next to me please." He got up and sat next to me. After he did that the waiter finally came back with his drink. She look confuse because Enzo change seats. "Here" she said. "Here what?" She look at him with wide eyes. "Here please?"

"Was that hard." She shakes her head no and walks away." You scare people to easyly."

"She was being a bitch first." I giggle he is not wrong. He lay his head on my shoulder and I start typing away.

I was on my last paragraph when Enzo said. "Are you done yet I'm fucking bored plus you still need to get ready for me to take you out." Oh yeah I forgot about that whoops. "Yeah just let me finish the last sentence." He nods

After I was done I close my laptop and got up. Enzo got up to and pay for everything. I wanted to say no I can pay for it but I didn't want to argue.

He grab my hand and lace our hands together. I walk close to him because I was cold and he was warm.

Since I walked all the way over here I got to ride the bike. He had my helmet which I was grateful for. He also let me be in the front!