•Charpter 2•

It was all black top to bottom it looked so clean . It had a nice modern look to. There was no garage door but it still had a spot to park your cars . There was stairs leading to the black wooden front door it had a window but you couldn't see through it. The second floor had a big balcony the fence was black metal bars the side it it going up and down and in the middle it had it going horizontal. You could see that the house had big windows which I like. The third floor had a small balcony it was the same as the second floor balcony but just smaller.

What the house looks like:

I couldn't believe it. It was beautiful I was out of breath. Of how amazing it looked.

I was so excited to wait for these dumb asses so I got out of the car and ran up to the door and open up to a beautiful entrance.

The entry way had a nice modern little table it had pictures of me and Neera. I went to the next room which was the living room it had and it had a nice grey couch with white throw pillows. There was also a white blanket on the couch. There was a black fluffy rug under the coffee table. The. Coffee table was glass and had black accents to it. There was a wall dividing the living and kitchen. But in that wall there was a nice big T.V with a fire place that you could see into the kitchen. There was bookcase for Neera because she loved to read. I went in the kitchen and it was all black but the countertops were white marble and it had gold handles and also a gold sink. With two islands and two ovens. I ran upstairs and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw my room.

It had a shelf over the bed that had two plants and two mirrors one mirror was round and the other was a square. There was also a a frame that had a quote in it. With fairy lights going over the shelf. My bed was like a beige and white the back pillows were white but the front were like a beige type but the two very front pillow were white and pink. There were white and beige blankets going over the bed. The nightstand was a nice light wood tone it had a plant on top of it and in the little cubby it had art supplies in it. There was a nice round flower type rug. And a nice little bench that open and it was full or art supplies. There was a desk and books shelves and also a T.V. I went to the first door and it was the bathroom it was beautiful.

It had two mirrors one square and one round the round one had a light on it. Pretty cool. Light wood cabinets and a cubby between the sink and cabinets there was a really big walk in shower.

I hurried to see my closet and I open the door and man it just gets better and better.

The closest had storage all around the square shaped room it had clothes top to bottom I couldn't believe it. It had a seat in the middle of the room.

The inspiration: