prolouge

ava

I was a bit surprised to hear my doorbell ring on my Friday off, considering that I was expecting absolutely no one.

I peeked through the peephole to see that a large package towered over my front step. Curiously, I stepped out to look out on the street from side to side seeing a delivery truck drive down my street.

I found it a bit odd that I didn't have to sign for a package this large, perhaps the delivery man was confused.

My several attempts failed miserably as I barely pulled the box inside with my own strength. I huffed, going into my garage to find my hand truck dolly that my dad had bought me when I first moved in.

I wheeled it to the front door and carefully lifted the box onto the dolly pushing it further into my living room.

The label on the side had a printed logo that read "Love Bot Inc ©," in an almost smeared black ink. The company sounded familiar, but not enough for me to decipher what was inside.

With ease I managed to lay the heavy box on its side, clearly taking note of the fragile tape wrapped around. After getting scissors from my kitchen I began to cut the box along its lining.

When I opened the flaps an overload of packing peanuts flowed out. A printed note was sat neatly on top, making it easy for me to pick out.

Dear Ava,

Here's a present! Hahaha ur gona need it !

Love, Niall

I rolled my eyes, whatever Niall had bought me was sure to be stupid. After throwing the note off to the side I hurriedly clawed out the peanuts.

I released a gasp in shock of what I discovered.

There laid a man with long wavy brown hair that was almost curly, looking as if he were in a deep sleep.

That's when I realized that Niall sent me a fūcking robot.

_________________________

I hope y'all are as excited for this story as I am, I'm hoping for great things from it. I love y'all and appreciate y'all as my readers and friends, thank youuuuu