nine

I THINK THIS CHAPTER IS BOMB AS HECK SO PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR IT OKAY!!!! plus it's a surprise update ((I wasn't supposed to update for a couple of days))

ava

Harry remains glossy-eyed as he waits for my response while I continue to trace each of his visible tattoos. I do not falter or become intimidated by his alluring stare, but impressed if anything. His perfect lips crinkle into a devilish smile as he licks his already moist lips in temptation.

"And how did you feel about it, Ava?" His tone remained honeyed as if we were not speaking in amatory terms.

"It was exciting," I casually reply while reaching to outline his mouth, in which the shade of his lips transitioned to a candy apple red from his constant lip biting.

"I had wished you were sober," he exhales heavily as if he is strained, yet the feeling of his breath never blows against my skin. "It is alright though, Ava. You are aware and sober now," he cracks a luminous simper as he sits up by pushing off of his hands. His curious eyes stared in innocent blinks as he held the joy he radiated in his dreamy expression.

"Yes I am, babe," I nod slowly. My hand had slipped off of his shoulder after he decided to shift, the next tattoo to be traced was the rose. It was either coincidental or clichéd fate that our rose tattoos were both inked on our left arm, which I had always found odd yet insignificant.

"Come here," I beckon him with my hand. Immediately he scoots his back directly into my awaiting arms, wrapping around his waist firmly. His face had brightened completely with twinkling eyes and dimpled cheeks from what I can see over his shoulder.

My eyes naturally lock onto his shamrock eyes and without hesitation I close the proximity between us once again, pulling his chin lightly to meet my naked lips. I covered his mouth in a hungry kiss, his mouth was warmer than expected and softer than last. He tentatively tastes me with a caress of his tongue earning a low moan from the base of my throat.

"Ava," he tantalizingly pants in between kisses. I pull away as if I had been scorned by a burn off his lips, my heart surprisingly racing and my head whirling.

"You are so breathtaking," he exasperates, which is quite ironic considering he does not even take breaths whatsoever. His glazed eyes scan my face in clear admiration as his fingertips rise to brush the outside of my cheeks. My eyelids droop slightly, the feeling of his warm touch intoxicating my five senses.

"Thank you, sweetheart," I recuperate my appreciation in a quick peck to his upturned lips. Harry turns to face me properly, pulling me by my thighs onto his lap.

"Can we have séx, baby?" He asks politely under his elongated lashes while cupping my waist with one hand and gently caressing my lips with the other. My heart nearly palpitates at his vulgarity, yet it intrigues me all the same.

"I still stand by what I said, Harry. I do not think that we are ready, especially under the circumstances," I sigh in slight worry. I could not have séx with Harry just to go out with Zayn the same day, nor could I hurt Harry by leading him on, even if he is just a robot.

"I respect your choice, Ava. And we will not have séx at the moment. However, I want to fûck you," he blatantly shrugs. My lips part in slight shock, but easily form a grin when I realize that he isn't trying to seduce me, he is just being himself.

"If I cannot do that currently, then allow me to show you my skills further," his fingertips dig their way underneath my dress to nestle on the top of my thigh. For a few moments he sat idly, fiddling between the fabric of my dress and my skin clearly a bit nervous.