𓆙𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4𓆙

*after 1 hour of sitting there trying to break free you finally gave up and said to moondrop your sorry which he released you from his grasp*

Your pov:
SIKE HA YOU ACTUALLY THROUGHT I'D BE SORRY??

Moondrop:
Dear don't test me I only released you because I'm getting annoyed but I can do it again if you don't mind~

Your pov:
*You stood there looking like a fool because u were asking urself why his voice is so comforting but also scary*

*1 hour later it's 6:12am*

Your pov:
*You stood there leaning on the wall watching all the kids playing with sundrop and some sleeping*

*11 hours later it was closing time*

Your pov:
*You walk back into the day care since u were in the toilet an then you saw sundrop dancing with the last kid before they run off to there parents*

Your pov:
*you watched the kid running back to there parents while you walk up to sundrop*

Your pov:
Hey Sunny what you doing?

Sundrop/sunny:
Eh- nothing much but can I paint your nails?

Your pov:
Sure ig-

*sundrop grabbed you and sat you down while he got the what you call nail polish and asked what color so you just said your f/c (favorite color) then sundrop starting painting your nails*

*Time skip 2 minutes later*

Sunny/sundrop:
Soo..uhh.Y/n why did you want to work here?

Your pov:
Hmm..good question-
Well I needed a job since I'm low on money and plus my other jobs got shut down for some reason...

Sunny/sundrop:
Oh. Ok

*3 minutes later Sunny was finished painting ur nails*

Your pov:
*yawns*

Sundrop/sunny:
*grabs you then runs over to the sleeping area*

Your pov:
Do you always have to pick me up you know I can walk on my own?

Sunny/sundrop:
Well-*before he would speak he got cut off from the lights*

(Cliffhanger >:D)
Sorry the chapter is short I promise I will make the next chapter longer

Word count:343