𓆙𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜𓆙

The chapter might include:
Kissing parts
And that's all for now hope you enjoy!

Sunny/sundrop:
Well-*before he could say anything he got cut from the lights*

Your pov:
Oh come on can I at least have a break from moondrop!
*you complained*

Moony/moondrop:
Well wasn't that such a good welcoming.

Your pov:
....

Moondrop:
Soo..

Your pov:
You know moondrop ur such a pain in the ass you know that right

Moondrop:
Woahh calm down  jeez stop with that naughty language you never say that to Sunny but you say it to me? Now thats a bit unfair

Your pov:
Ugh grow up idiot.

Moondrop:
Hey Y/n look at me.

Your pov:
Why should I-*you were cut off by moondrop grabbing ur chin an wiping off some crumbs on ur chin* (you thought lol)

*you were blushing since ur faces were so close it was like he was going to kiss you(but he didn't )*

Moondrop:
There now were good

Your pov:
*you sat in a mess trying to think but you were interrupted by something grabbing you.You turned to see but then you felt ur lips smash onto another*

Moondrop:
I'm sorry I just really wanted to do it..

Your pov:
*...you got up and just ignored what just happened so you decided to walk to the sleeping area an get inside the fort then cover urself in the blanket*

Moondrop:
Is she/him mad?
Was it because of the kiss?
Does she/him hate me now?
*he got up and walked over to y/n an sat down next to her/him*

*20 minutes later y/n woke up seeing a robot sleeping next to her*

Your pov:
*yawns* Moondrop?

Moondrop:
Hm?

Your pov:
Why..

Moondrop:
Why what-

Your pov:
Why did you kiss me.

Moondrop:
Oh. Well I just had the urge to do it because once I lied my eyes on you I just had this really weird feeling so I decided to do it..

*before moondrop could say anything else you decided to get up an kiss him he was shocked at first but then he pulled you closer to him an then you two stopped*

*you both stayed silent until the lights flickered back on*

Sunny/sundrop:
Not fair-

Your pov:
Wdym not fair?

Sunny/sundrop:
You got to kiss moondrop but not me!?
Not fair *sniff*

Your pov:
Oh come on Sunny don't be like that besides who knows you might get a kiss to..*you got up to Sunny face an kissed him on the check*

*4 minutes after that kiss on the check with sunny he would go really crazy since of the kiss*

*5hours later it was opening time so you opened the gate to see a bunch of kids waiting to see sundrop an moony*

Your pov:
*sigh great here goes another annoying day..*

Kid 1:lady can we come in now we want to see sundrop!
Kid 2:yea me to!
Kid 3: I just wanna sleep in the sleeping area..

Your pov:
*you starting getting sore ears since all the kids were talking at the same time so you just let them run in and play with sundrop.But you couldn't stop thinking of last night about moondrop..*

Word count:546