●°•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7•°○

3 hours later you woke up

Your pov:
*yawns*
*you rubbed your eyes and went out the fort to see a bunch of kids running around an you said to urself* "damn I slept for that long?"

Your pov:
*you went out the daycare to go toilet to avoid all the noisy kids so you went in one of the toilets an sat down playing on ur phone until u heard 2 people come in*
Shit...*you whispered to urself*

*Insert a moan coming out of them*

Your pov:
Ew wtf-
*Why are people making out in the toilets- why not there house ;-;*
*So you decided to just plug in ur headphones even tho you could hear them*

*4 hours later*

Your pov:
Dude are you guys finished? *you didn't expect them to hear you*

Stranger 1:
EEK SOMEONE'S IN HERE BABE GET THEM OUT!!!

Stranger 2:
Bro have you heard us all this time-?

Your pov:
Oh nah you think? *you said in a sarcastic tone*

Stranger 2:
Babe let's just go-

*you heard them put back on there clothes an went out the toilets an heck it smelt like fish,c...m*

Your pov:
*you covered your nose an ran back into the daycare. And to ur surprise everyone was gone but Sunny was crying*
Sunny why are you crying! *you ran over to him an hugged him*

Sunny/sundrop:
*sniff* y/n? *sniff*

Your pov:
Hm?
What's wrong?

Sunny/sundrop:
*sniff* w-well some teenagers- *sniff* said I l-looked- ugly a-and t-took s-s-some kids away from me *sniff* an laughed at me...*sniff*

Your pov:
*ever since Sunny said that those boys got on ur nerves so you said*
Don't worry Sunny I'll take care of them if they ever come back-
*you pat him on the head*

*after 3 minutes of hugging Sunny stopped crying an you started getting tired so you said to Sunny that ur going home but Sunny beg for you to stay so you sighed an said you will stay which made Sunny go hypo until the lights flickered off*

Your pov:
*ima tell someone to change those damn lights once the pizzaplex is open*

Moondrop:
Aww do you want sundrop back?  *he said in a seductive tone*

Your pov:
Piss off moon-*you said in a annoyed tone*

Moondrop:
Come on y/n~ why don't you like me is it because I keep taking over sundrop?

Your pov:
Isn't it that obvious-.

*3 minutes later moondrop kept annoying you*

Moondrop:
Y/n-

Your pov:
SHUT UP WILL YOU! *you yelled at him which made him even more annoying*

Moondrop:
Y/n y/n y/n y/n

Your pov:
*you stormed off an knocked over one of the blocks which made moondrop run over to it*

Moondrop:
ughhh clean up clean up!

Your pov:
*you watched him which gave you an idea so you ran to each an every Block an knocked them over since moondrop would have to clean it*

*5 minutes later of making moondrop clean you were about to knock over another block but moondrop grabbed ur arm*

Moondrop:
Do that again and you'll be punished~

CliFFhAnGeR
Mwahahaha
I'm so evil >:D