»𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8«

Thanks for the idea! :D

Moondrop:
Do that again and you'll be punished~

Your pov:
*after he said that you just wanted to piss him off even more so you kicked it which made him drop you an clean it up. So you ran an hid in one of the tunnels*

*2 minutes later*

Moondrop:
Y/n where are you~

Your pov:
*you tried not to laugh but you couldn't hold it in anymore so you burst out laughing which he found you but before he could do anything the lights flickered back on*

Sunny/sundrop:
Y/n why are you laughing what happened?

*you were still laughing that you tried to explain but you couldn't stop laughing*

*3 minutes later you started to calm down an finally told Sunny what happened between Moondrop an you*

Sunny/sundrop:
Ohh pfft-

Your pov:
Let's just hope the lights don't turn off-
*after you said that it seemed that it came true*
Oh fuck you-

Moondrop:
Y/n~
How about we finished what we started shall we~?

Your pov:
Shit-

*4 minutes later after moondrop chasing after you he finally caught you but also knocked over a block*

Moondrop:
UGHHH CLEAN UP! CLEAN UP!

Your pov:
BAHAHAHAHA SHAME MOONDROP!

*in  1 minute you found ur hiding spot and hid there an moondrop was finished cleaning*

Your pov:
*you checked the time and saw that it was 5:50*
10 more minutes an I'm free-

Moondrop:
Found you~

Your pov:
GAH *you threw ur phone at him which broke the screen but you didn't care since you had a spare in ur car*

Your pov:
*you ran to the ball pit which moondrop followed you but you started throwing stuff at him*

Moondrop:
UGH STOP THROWING STUFF AT ME!

your pov:
NAH THAT'S WHAT YOU GET

*10 minutes later the pizzaplex was opened an the daycare opened so you ran out*

*Moondrop just stayed there looking at you until a bunch of kids pushed you and ran over to him.Moondrop got distracted that you left to get ur spare phone*

Your pov:
*you got in ur car an started driving to a Cafe to get a cup of coffee an then drove back but then you were low on gas so you drove to the gas station and made sure to put gas in an then drove back to the pizzaplex and once you got into the daycare it was a surprise that all the kids were sleeping in the fort with moondrop so you unpacked your stuff an drank your coffee but then you needed to go toilet. And once you were about to go you heard someone*

Moondrop:
Leaving so soon?

Your pov:
I'm just going toilet-

Moondrop:
Mk-

*5 minutes later*

*when you got out from the toilet you grabbed your phone and saw it was 4:59 an the pizzaplex close at 5 so you went back an the kids were already going back and you saw moondrop with the ugly smile on his face so you went in to grab ur stuff an when you were about to head out moondrop closed the gates an said where are you going*

Your pov:
I'm going home-

Moondrop:
No ur not your staying here until I say you can go

Your pov:
Who do you think you are my mom?
Tch- yea nah I'm going home wither you like it or not idc-
*you tried pushing moondrop aside but you failed. Plus who can push an heavy as robot who is a size of a twig*
Ughh just let me go I want to go sleep-

Moondrop:then why not sleep in the fort?

Your pov:
Nah-

Moondrop:
Well then to bad ur staying here idc if you don't like it here your staying here

Your pov:
*you sighed an then went in the fort an fell asleep*