Reassurance

(Y/N) and Mirabel were making their way through the house, which was full of busy people getting ready for the ceremony. (Y/N) almost ran into someone though luckily her best friend pulled her out of the way in time.

As (Y/N) was walking, her eyes caught onto Camilo who was at the top of the stairs helping. The boy felt someone staring at him so he turned around and met (Y/N)'s (E/C) eyes.

He smiled down at her, leaning his face in one of his hands on the railing, "Hey cariño!"

(Y/N) flushed at the nickname and waved back shyly, continuing her walking with Mirabel.

Suddenly a big gust of wind almost knocked the two girls back, their hair blowing in their faces.

"My baby's night has to be perfect, and it's not perfect. And people are going to be coming. And nothing's ready." Pepa was stressing, creating a tornado swirling around her body, blowing some of the flowers away because of it.

"The flowers! The flowers!" Felix was stressing as well, watching how his wife made the flowers fly everywhere.

"Did someone say flowers?" Isabela came swinging down on a flower swing made from her power, (Y/N) and Mirabel deadpanned at her.

Isabela handed Pepa a bunch of flowers, who took it gratefully.

Isabela then swung her long hair, hitting (Y/N) in the process and created flowers from the hit. The (H/C) grunted from her hit.

"A little sisterly advice you two, if you weren't always trying too hard, you wouldn't be in the way." Isabela casual told the two and (Y/N) looked down hurt, holding onto the basket tighter.

Mirabel saw her best friends face and decided to defend them both, "Actually, Isa, this is called helping. And we're not in the way. You are."

Just as she finished talking, (Y/N) followed behind closely, not seeing the plant in front of her and ran head first into it, making her grunt.

"(Y/N)! are you okay?" Mirabel laughed slightly at her clumsy friend but still was generally worried about her.

"I'm okay." (Y/N) groaned, holding onto her sore forehead. 

~

The girls made their way to where Mirabel's mother was, (Y/N) carrying the heavy basket trying not to hit anyone and safely placed it on the kitchen bench.

"Mi vidas, you okay? You both don't have to overdo it." Julieta asked concerned about the girls.

"We know, Mama," Mirabel started handing (Y/N) the stuff in the basket who placed it on the moving table, "We just wanna do our part like the rest of the family."

"She's right, amor." Mirabel's dad popped into view, glancing between the girls with his nose swelled up from something, "First gift ceremony since yours. A lot of emotions."

"Bee stings." (Y/N) cringed at his hand that patted hers which was swelled up as well.

"Ay, Agustin." Julieta sighed, going to make something for the bee stings.

"When me and your tio Felix, married into the family outsiders who had no gift, never, ever would.. surrounded by the exceptional, it was easy to feel," Agustin paused, holding a jar of cookies, "Un-ceptional."

"Okay, Agustin." (Y/N) chuckled, placing party hats onto the table.

"I'm just saying, I get it."

Julieta came back with food for her husband, "Eat." She shoved it into his mouth and the male ate it.

The woman grabbed (Y/N)'s shoulders, talking to both girls, "Mi amors, if you ever wanna talk.."