Epilogue

Many years have past since the Encanto's magic had been saved by (Y/N) and Mirabel. The family couldn't be happier with their life's back. The villagers were welcomed back into the home, the streets of Encanto were filled with laughter once again, and Casita couldn't be more livelier.

The sun was slowly rising over the houses of Encanto, the birds chirping and the cool morning breeze blew through the open window of a room located in Casita.

There laid in a bed, sheets messed up and limbs tangled together was an older looking (Y/N) and Camilo. The males arms wrapped around the woman's waist with her back leaning against his toned stomach, her arms loosely held onto the male's hands.

In the far corner of the room, near the couple's bed was two small cots with a blue and purple sheet hanging off the side of it, the same ones inside the two cots to help keep warm two small babies that slept peacefully. These two babies being the children of (Y/N) and Camilo, Mila and Oliver.

Mila had (Y/N)'s (E/C)'s and Camilo's curly hair, as well as Camilo's goofy smile while Oliver had Camilo's hazel eyes and (Y/N)'s (H/C) hair. The boy also having (Y/N)'s cheerful laugh, something that the dad was already in love with.

(Y/N)'s (E/C) eyes fluttered opened. Her eyes adjusting to the bright sunrise that was peaking in, feeling Camilo move a little in their bed.

(Y/N) reached up a hand to her face, getting rid of the sleep in her eyes and careful looked over her shoulder to see Camilo in a deep sleep, his curly hair falling over his face and his nose twitching, meaning he was dreaming about something good. The woman smiled with adoration, brushing back some of Camilo's curly hair behind his ear and felt how he automatically leant into her touch, sighing softly in his sleep.

The (H/C) slowly got out of Camilo's arms, standing up from their bed and wrapped a night gown around her cold body. (Y/N) ran a hand through her messy locks and glanced around the bedroom, seeing multiple photos of herself, Camilo and their babies together, a lot of stuff toys laying around on the drawers and on the ground and lastly a family photo of all the Madrigals smiling happily, that hanged highest on the wall.

A small smile crept onto (Y/N)'s face, walking quietly over to the cots in the room and looked down see her babies sleeping also. (Y/N) caressed Oliver's small cheek in her hand and ran one of her fingers down Mila's soft cheek.

As the adult continued to look down at her children with loving eyes, (Y/N) started to rub a certain jewellery that laid against her finger. A wedding ring that Camilo gave her. The same ring laid on Camilo's fourth finger as well, signifying the bond the two of them had.

(Y/N) remembers her and Camilo's wedding like it was the back of her hand. She remembered the fear of walking down the isle, she remembered the preparation beforehand, she remembered how the women, even the men of the house cried at how beautiful (Y/N) looked in the wedding dress, she remembered the sweet words exchanged between her and Camilo. And she remembered the look on Camilo's face when he finally saw her in the dress for the first time. Tears were very visible on his face a lot that day, more and more when they were officially married.

(Y/N) glanced back at her husband, seeing him now laying like a starfish on the bed. Quiet laughs escaped her mouth.

(Y/N) shivered as the morning breeze blew into the room, turning back to her children and pulled their blankets up more. Her thoughts were interrupted when two arms wrapped around her from behind, feeling lips gently peck the skin of her neck.

"Good morning, mi amor." A husky voice spoke against her skin, the arms spinning (Y/N) around to face her husband, Camilo. Who wore a tired smirk, his curly hair all over the place.

(Y/N) smiled softly, reaching out her wedding ring hand and fixed up his hair, "Good morning back, Milo." She pressed a kiss on his cheek, leaning back to stare at their children who were still sound asleep.

"Mmh, that's all because of our love, corazón mío." Camilo whispered hoarsely, seeing how his wife was looking at their babies. He grabbed her ring hand and placed it against his cheek, making (Y/N) turn to him. The woman rubbing her thumb over the freckles on Camilo's cheeks.

"Yes. That's true." (Y/N) whispered back, continuing her soft caress on Camilo's cheek.

Camilo leant his face into (Y/N)'s palm, placing a warm kiss on it, "I'm so thankful and happy that I got a chance to have a life and a family with you." He confessed, mumbling onto her hand and (Y/N) could see the slightest of tears building up in his eyes.

"I love you, so, so much, (Y/N)." Camilo choked on his words, his eyes fluttering shut momentarily to control his emotions, knowing that their kids could wake up any moment. His hazel eyes opened and moved out of (Y/N)'s hold to pull her in close by her waist.

(Y/N) almost yelped at the fast movement, though nevertheless smiled at her husband, placing her hands onto his bare chest, love shining brightly in both of the couple's eyes, "I love you, Camilo. So, so much." Her voice wobbled a little but still smiled lovingly at Camilo.

Camilo smiled back, his nose scrunching up from how big he did and pulled (Y/N) in, placing his lips onto hers and kissed her like she was the only thing in this world that matter. Their lips moving against each other softly as (Y/N) ran her nails across Camilo's chest and while Camilo caressed her jaw.

The married couple kept kissing happily, till two loud baby cries filled the room, making (Y/N) and Camilo pull back from the kiss, looking over seeing Mila and Oliver awake. Standing up in their cots and making grabby hands at their parents.

(Y/N) and Camilo chuckled, the male pressing a kiss against the crown of (Y/N)'s head and went over to the babies, picking them up and started pulling funny faces. The children bubbling with laughter.

(Y/N)'s heart swooned at the site of Camilo with their children, the woman finally getting what she truly wanted most in life.

A family and true happiness with the person she loved most in this world.

A/N- ahh not me crying right now... anyways here we are guys! at the actually ending of this story but i do hope you all have enjoyed reading this as much as i did writing it. i hope to see you all in another fan fiction i make and if not, thank you all for the support. i love and appreciate you all so, so much <3