Bruno's Tower

A/N- guys i wanna point something out, i will not be making anything too spicy in this fan fiction because personally i think Camilo would be very soft with his lover and i just don't wanna think of him in that way so yeah sorry but enjoy the chapter!! <3

"Mirabel! what's wrong?" (Y/N) exclaimed seeing the woman panting, leaning her hands on her knees.

"We need to talk," Mirabel spoke through heavy breaths, taking a deep breath in and recollected herself, glancing between the pair, "Now."

"Wait no, I'm not finished with her." Camilo frowned, his voice coming out as a small whine and placed a protective hand on (Y/N)'s thigh.

(Y/N) smiled to herself, turning her attention to the curly head boy, "I'll be back guapo don't worry." She ran her thumb over his knuckles on her thigh.

Camilo gave an unsure look, closing his eyes for a second and sighed, he stood up and towered over (Y/N), leaning forward a tad he brushed his lips past her cheek then whispered into her ear, "Te estaré esperando bonita." He leant back slowly and his gaze was so intense it made (Y/N) feel as if she was melting.

(Y/N) blushed furiously, grumbling under her breath she stood up also and turned to Mirabel, ignoring the boy's hard stare, "Let's go."

Mirabel smiled and grabbed one of (Y/N)'s hand, taking her outside of the bedroom and left poor Camilo alone in his thoughts, which consisted of (Y/N). The only girl to be able to make the jokerster feel this way.

"So what's wrong?," (Y/N) looked towards Mirabel who walked beside her, "What did you find?"

"We have to go into Bruno's tower," Mirabel paused, stopping in front of (Y/N), "Meaning we will be going against Abuela's orders." She winced at the thought.

(Y/N) chuckled, grabbing her friend by the shoulders, "When has that ever stopped me before?" She raised one of her eyebrows, smirking crookedly.

Mirabel smiled at her best friends confidence, something that she always deeply admired about her, "Let's go."

The girls arrived at Bruno's door, the door itself not lit up like the others, more so a dull look and (Y/N) felt terrible seeing the state of it.

Mirabel and (Y/N) walked up the stairs, grunting as they pushed opened the big door, seeing a hourglass shaped walkway with sanding falling down non stop.

(Y/N) walked up towards it, pushing her hand into it and felt the sand against her skin, watching as it fell past her fingers.

"Casita. Can you turn off the sand?" Mirabel asked, looking around.

The floor tiles rumbled and (Y/N) turned around shocked, "You can't help in here?"

The floor tiles rumbled again. (Y/N) smiled at the house, "We'll be fine. We need to do this." She shared a determined look with Mirabel, "For you and for Abuela."

Just as (Y/N) was about to walk forward, the ground suddenly disappeared from under her feet making the girl scream out and realised that a massive sand dune was there.

Before the girl had hit the soft sand, a purple glow around her body stopped her mid air off the ground then disappeared also and dropped (Y/N) safely. She didn't see nor notice this happening, but Casita did as the families doors flickered again.

(Y/N) groaned from the sand in her face, blowing the locks that fell over her eyes and stood up to help Mirabel up, laughing when her glasses were filled with sand.

Both girls looked up seeing multiple stairs, (Y/N)'s eye almost popped out of her sockets seeing how many that laid there. God she wasn't built for this type of walking, she internally groaned, cursing Bruno for having this here.