1

*Full disclosure: I'd like to give Hisoka_kin credit for my inspiration on this. Thank you Bunches, go give their story some love!*

●○●○

"Miss (l/n)? Can we do some arts and crafts?" A little boy tugged on your shirt, his face covered in sparkles. You giggled, nodding your head in approval. He clapped, skipping away happily.

Your coworker sun approached you, bells on his wrists jingling. "Heya (y/n)" He smiled to you happily, embracing you in a warm hug. You patted his back, making him giggle.

"You're so good with the kids, makes me jealous!" He pouted, giving you puppy eyes. "Oh Sun, don't be silly..you're the crowd favorite." You insisted, making the boy blush.

"T-thank you, that's very sweet of you!" He cheered, walking away happily to greet more children. You sighed, heading back over to the daycare office, you had some incident reports to file, kids being kids, that's all.

You clicked your pen, ready to get to work.

○●○●

"Hiiii my little sunshine!" Sun came into the room, it was now closing time and your shift was over. "H-hey Sun.." you slurred, nearly falling asleep at the desk.

"Oh dear.." he panicked slightly, not knowing what to do with tired people. "Y-you should get going.." he chuckled nervously, assisting you to stand. You smiled tiredly, falling against him and closing your eyes.

"A-ah, gosh..." he blushed, holding you close so you wouldn't fall. "I suppose you could stay here, but just for tonight, and the lights are to remain on!" He ordered, not really catching your attention as you drifted to sleep on his chest.

He picked you up with ease, gently carrying you to the nap room. "Here you are, sunshine~" he giggled, laying you down gently and covering you.

"Thanks Sunny.." you whispered, drifting back to sleep. The boy blushed, quickly walking out and shutting the door. He huffed, holding his chest tightly. His crush on you wasn't getting any smaller, but he'd manage, he'd control it.

As long as the lights stayed on.

○●○●

A/N: Hope you guys liked this first little intro chapter? Once again thank you to Hisoka_kin. Love ya! Xoxo

Side note; animatronics in MY stories are human like!

Example;