4🍋

"S-sun..?" You trembled beneath the strange animatronic. He chuckled, tightening his grip. "Not quite..call me moon, darling~" you blushed, feeling a slight buldge against your thigh.

You wriggled beneath him, attempting to free yourself. All he did was chuckle at your poor attempts, leaning his face down closer. "Oh come on..Sun gets to have all the fun and I don't? How cruel..~" he licked the side of your face, making you shiver.

"W-why are you-" he smashed his lips onto yours, taking no hesitation in shoving his tongue in your mouth. He did this for a few seconds, finally pulling back.

You both blushed and panted, your core soaking. "No talking starlight, just let me taste you..~" he smirked, hands going down to the hem of your shirt. In one swift motion he removed it, leaving you vulnerable.

"My my..how perky they are..~" his eyes glowed brighter, taking his hands and groping your breasts. "Ah..~ ngh.." you bit your lip, not noticing as he removed your bra.

He took a bud into his mouth, lightly suckling on it as he made eye contact. "Mm~ y-yesss.." you pleaded. He pulled back, slowly removing his pants to reveal a dark blue appendage.

"W-what are you!?- he gripped your throat, squeezing it slightly. "Do me a favor darling..shut the hell up~" you blushed, squeezing your thighs together. He slowly moved up, his silicone dick nearly hitting your face.

He chuckled, groping your boobs and squishing them together. "Perfect.." he licked his lips, aligning his appendage between your breasts. You gasped, realizing what he was doing.

He began thrusting between your boobs, (doesn't matter what size they are love <3) lowly grunting as your warm supple skin stimulated him.

"Ngh..~" you blushed, watching as he just used you for his own pleasure. "Agh~ such a slut for my dick, aren't you..?" He smirked, looking down at you as he picked up the pace between your mounds.

He was right, you could resist, you could push him off but no, you were enjoying it. He thrusted faster, making you whimper as he gripped your boobs harder. "Fuck!" He yelled out, "s-stick out your tongue.." he panted.

You did as instructed, watching as he came all over your tongue and face. You swallowed some, allowing most of it to coat your face. He chuckled down at you, getting off and standing.

He lifted up his pants, looking at the beautiful mess he created. "You really are a slut~" you raised up, watching as the lights finally came back on.

Sun appeared, shock on his face as he ran towards you. "O-oh my gosh, what did he do!?" He took a cloth from his pants, wiping you clean. You blushed at his touch, concern still on his face.

His eyes flickered down, noticing your top half completely nude. "Ah!" He covered his eyes, looking away respectfully. "Sunny.." you giggled, making him look at you. "You can see me.." you reassured, placing his one hand on your breast.

"I-I don't know.." he mumbled, secretly loving how your boobs felt. "Juet come here.." you pulled him forward, landing on top of you. "(Y/n)! What are you-" you smashed your lips onto his, slowly removing his shirt.

He groaned into the kiss, pressing his body further into yours. His shirt was off, which didn't seem to bother him at this point in time. "I love you.." he said in between kisses, catching you off guard.

"I love you too sunny.." he gripped your side, continuing to kiss you passionately. You moved your thigh between his legs, massaging him there slowly. "Ngh..~" he moaned sweetly.

You continued rubbing him with your thigh, feeling as he grew against you. He bit down on your lip, making you whimper. "Oh! I-I'm sorry! Did I hurt you?" He caressed your face.

Your thigh kept rubbing him, making him pant slightly as he was now rock solid. "I-I didn't.. ahh~ mean to.." he moaned out, turning red. You giggled at his state, loving that you had control.

"It's okay Sunny, I forgive you..~" you raised up, pushing him back so you were now on top. "On one condition.." you continued.

He held your hips, feeling hot and heavy at the mere sight of you. "Y-yes..?" He whimpered. You smiled, leaning down so your boobs pressed against his metal chest.

"You make me cum..~"

○●○●