5🍋

You pulled down your pants, getting the boy beneath you all flustered. "Ngh..(y/n) I-" you sat atop him, completely nude as he took in your appearance.

"Ready, sunny..?~" you teased, slowly grinding against his crotch. "Mm..I-I've never done this..~" he whimpered, gripping your hips. You slowly pulled down his pants, letting his member spring free.

You raised up, aligning him to your entrance. He moaned, throwing his head back as you slowly slid down him. "Shhh Sunny~ feel good..?" You smiled to him, setting a slow pace.

"Y-yes, sunshine.." he squeezed his eyes shut, gripping your sides so tightly it left bruises. "Good..~" you bounced faster, making him groan out loudly. "Ahh~ so good.." he bit his lip to contains the noises.

He began bouncing you himself, desperate to cum and feel his high. "F-fuck Sun, slow down..~" you mumbled, going red in the face.

The animatronic didn't listen, pounding up into you harshly. "G-goddamn, ngh..yes yes yes!" He yelled out, shooting his seed up inside you. Despite him cumming, you hadn't.

But he kept going, surprising you. "W-want more.." he whispered, throwing you onto your back as he thrusted into you. "Ahh~ mmph-" he covered your mouth, thrusting into you roughly. "S-shut up.." he panted, staring into your eyes.

With one final thrust you both came undone, riding out your highs. You whimpered into his hand, making him blush as he released you. "S-sorry, sunshine.. I didnt-" you raised up, kissing his head.

"It's okay, darling.." you caressed his face, feeling as his member started to grow hard inside you. "Ngh.." you bit your lip, looking down at where you connected.

"C-can we go again..please..?" He pleaded, desperation in his voice.

"Of course.." you leaned back.

○●○●

N/A; next one will be normal, and longer! Love ya! Xoxo