9

~Surprise update! Sorry, I lost motivation for this story..credits on giving me motivation goes to kaicookies. Thank you! Xoxo~

○●○●

You awoke the next morning to Sun cuddling you, the pizza plex was closed today due to renovations on Roxy Raceway.

"Hello sunshine!" Sun chuckled, hugging you closer to him. You blushed, raising to sit up. "Hey sunny.." your whole body was sore, you didn't exactly remember what happened lastnight.

He caressed your face, "I'm so sorry my little sunflower, lastnight..it was a lot.." he confessed, confusing you further. "What happened lastnight?" You questioned, making him blush as he froze nervously.

"Um..forget it! Haha, let's go do some arts and crafts!" He got up, skipping away quickly. "Sunny!" You got up, pain shooting through your body as you hit the floor quickly. "Sunshine!" Sun ran back, getting on his knees and pulling you close.

They both must have done a number on you lastnight, making him feel extremely guilty yet prideful in some sick way. "Shh..it's okay, let's just relax..~" he lifted you, walking back over to the blankets. "Sun.." you groaned, the pain shooting up your back and down your legs.

"Rest your muscles.." he whispered, holding you against his chest as you both layed down in the blankets. "Okay.." you yawned, falling asleep against him.

○●

You awoke again, this time the room was pitch dark. "Sunny!?" You went to raise up but was yanked back down. "Shut the hell up.." a voice that clearly didn't belong to Sun said. "W-what.." you turned over, locking eyes with two bright red ones.

"Hey there starlight..~" Moon chuckled, gripping your waist. "M-moon.." your body trembled, making him scoff. "Don't worry, I'm just cuddling you...for now~" he smirked, pulling your body more against his.

You blushed, his silver locks tickling your nose slightly. You looked up into his eyes again, breathing slowing as you relaxed. "D-dont look at me like that." He released you, turning over to face away from you.

"Like what?" You giggled, feeling pain shoot through you as you tried to raise up. "Shit.." you layed back down, defeated. "Like you adore me or some shit, it's ridiculous.." he mumbled, still not facing you. "But what if I do?" You giggled, making his body stiffen.

He lowly growled, turning around to pin you. "Shut up! You shouldn't adore me, save that shit for Sun!" His red eyes pierced through you, slightly frightening you. "You deserve to be adored too silly.." you wiggled one hand free, bringing it up to carress his face softly.

"Ngh!" He growled lowly, but blushed slightly at your touch. "S-stop.." he demanded, slamming your hand back down where it was. "Moony, don't be so angry.." you teased, making him blush harder.

He released you, sitting down as he refused to stare at you. You raised up slowly, still in pain. "Stupid lights need to come back on.." he groaned, not noticing you crawled in front of him.

"What the-!?" You tackled him down, straddling his waist with your legs. "Let me love you, Moony boy~" you leaned down, kissing his lips softly. He resisted for a moment, but slowly melted into it. You let go of his hands, allowing him to grip your waist.

You both continued to make out, holding eachother close in the dark. "Fuck, I love you.." he said between kisses, making you blush.

"I love you too Moony.." you moaned slightly.

○●○●