2

It was a few days later, you were currently chasing around the kids, playing a little game of tag! "I'm gonna get ya!" You laughed, grabbing one little girl and tickling her.

"Scarlett is it!" You yelled to the other kids, the red headed girl pouted, chasing after you. You quickly ran up in the play structure, hiding in a fairly large tube.

You covered your mouth, listening as she quickly crawled right past you. You sighed, leaning your head back against the yellow tube. "(Y/n)? What are you-" you quickly grabbed sun, covering his mouth.

"Shhh! She could find me!" You giggled to him. He blushed, feeling rather nervous as you squeezed him against your chest. Suddenly there was tiny footsteps running your way, you panicked.

"Go go!" You whispered, attempting to run out but ultimately failing. You slipped, falling right on top of Sun. He shook his head, confused for a moment. Then he looked up into your eyes, hair hanging beautifully down over top of him. (Or if you have very short hair, he just loves the style!)

His hands went to your hips, surprising you. "Oh, s-sorry Sunny!" You scrambled off of him, slightly upsetting him. "No problem sunshine!" He quickly brushed it off, walking away from you quickly.

"Huh..weird." you mumbled, suddenly feeling a small hand touch you. "Got you!" Scarlett yelled, darting away from you.

○●○●

You waved the kids goodbye, watching as their parents collected them all and left. "Another full day." You sighed to yourself. You turned, bumping into a hard chest. "Oh! H-hey Sun, sorry I didn't see you.." you giggled, patting his chest.

He looked away, blushing hard. He wanted so badly to tell you of his feelings, but he'd never wanna upset you. He was terrified at how you'd react, what if you quit!?

"Gotta go file some papers and I'll head out." You started to walk past him. He grabbed your wrist, bells on him jingling slightly. "(Y/n), I-" he hesitated. "What is it, sunny?" You asked, bright eyes looking up into his yellow ones.

He chickened out, watching you walk away towards the office. He sighed, maybe it was just better if you remained friends, colleagues..no, he didn't want just that. He wanted all of you, but he'd never have the courage.

●○●○

Around an hour later and you had finally finished, standing up for a good stretch. Sun walked in, watching as your shirt raised just enough to show your belly button. "G-gosh.." he whispered, covering his mouth.

"Hey buddy! I'm heading out, you gonna be okay?" You patted his shoulder, walking past him. Buddy? That hurt. He quickly followed after you, watching as you slipped on your coat.

You smiled to him, making him look anywhere but at you. "Sunny, are you alright..?" You approached him, cupping his face with both hands sweetly. "You've been weird today, something wrong with your system..?" He grabbed your hands, nuzzling his face into them.

"I'm fine, sunshine.." he sighed. Now, this made you blush. You stood there awkwardly, staring into eachother eyes longingly. "B-bye Sun.." you giggled nervously, pulling away.

Suddenly there was a loud sound, a sort of explosion like noise. Then it was black, the building lights were completely out. "Woah! S-sun? Are you-" you looked back, no longer seeing him there.

You grabbed a flashlight, turning it on. "Sunny? Please, are you there?" You'd never let anyone know this, but you were petrified of the dark, just as Sun was. Hearing a sound you whipped around, pointing your flashlight in the direction.

"Sunny, this isn't funny..where are you..-" a dark figure began to approach you, relieving you slightly. "Sun, you're so mean! How could-" your light shown on them, exposing a completely different animatronic with red glowing eyes.

Their white hair dropped down to cover one eye slightly, but the one thing you noticed was a devious grin on their face. "W-who are...you-" your back hit the front desk, allowing them to corner you.

"You must be punished.." the voice whispered darkly, spooking you. You closed your eyes, awaiting for whatever to happen to just happen! Suddenly there was a gentle hand on your cheek, caressing it.

You opened one eye, seeing the strange new figure up close. He looked very similar to Sun, but completely different at the same time. "Aren't you a pretty thing~" he whispered, turning your face so you were looking directly at him.

"Don't be scared, starlight~" he chuckled, squeezing your face slightly. "I can see why Sun likes you so much.." he whispered, stepping closer to make your bodies touch.

You blushed, Sun likes you? As a friend, right? What did he mean? "It's bed time, my little star~" he grabbed your waist, lifting you up into his arms easily. Your face heated, unable to speak at this point as he held you tightly.

"Here you go~" he layed you down In the nap room, covering you up with a heavy blanket. You had to admit, you were exhausted. His red eyes looked you over, watching you slowly drift off to sleep.

His face tinted pink, watching your sweet face fall asleep. "My my, Sun has good taste, doesn't he?~" he whispered, chuckling to himself. "Goodnight, starlight." He said, kissing your forehead before exiting the room.

Moon was officially in love with you, posing a problem for everyone..

○●○●