Chapter 3 ✨

[...It's so awkward.. But I don't know what to say.. He's handsome and pretty... Wait what?]

[.... I want to die.]

"Ah, well, we need to confirm it by Takeda Sensei.." Daichi Rubs the back of his head while smiling, "Do you mind waiting?"

'.. I don't mind.'

"Great! Uh.. Well.. You could wait over there!" Daichi signals Saiki to sit at one of the benches/chairs(?) In the gym.

Saiki silently nodded and walked over to the nearest bench.

Saiki sat down and stayed quiet.

"Well? What are you guys doing? Go practice!! Continue!"

"HAI!" Everyone yelled , Excluding Saiki.

[Yare Yare.. Stop glancing at me while practicing.. It's weird]

Saiki analyzed everyone's actions, So he could learn it easily.

After carefully observing, He was now thinking of ways to NOT break the floor or injure someone, Or break just anything surrounding him.

Then a guy with Black hair and glasses ran in with a price of paper in hand, After observing the paper it seemed they had a Practice Camp invitation That will be held for a week, And starting next week.

The black haired adult was gasping for air, He had some assistance from some of the other teammates.

"Sorry, Sorry! But we were invited for a Practice Camp!"

"WOAH WOAH WOAH!!! REALLY?!?"

"DON'T BE SO LOUD BOKE!"

Both boys then recieved a smack on the head from they're coach, Who just arrived aswell.

"Both of you shut up! Continue Takeda."

"Uh-- well! It will be held for a week.. Or Maybe more.. But it starts next week!"

They all started talking about the Practice Camp, But after that Daichi Mentioned..

---"Takeda Sensei! I almost forgot! Someone wanted to apply!"

"Huh? Who? You should confirm it with your coach.."

"Alright, where is he?"

"Over there--" Daichi signals to the pink haired boy from the chair.

"Come here Saiki!"

A certain Silver haired said, As Saiki walked to the coach and bowed, 'Hello, My name is Kusuo Saiki..'

"..So you want to apply?"

Saiki nodded as an answer, " He is an All-rounder he said.." Daichi stated

"I see.."

------

After a while he was let in after he showed his skills..

"SAIKI-SAN WAS SO COOL! THAT JUMP WAS HIGHER THAN MINE!!"

"The spike made the ball pop.."

"WOAHH!! OUR NEW KOUHAI IS AMAZING!"

"WOAHH!! I KNOW RIGHT!!"

"H--how did the ball just pop--"

"He's so strong-!"

[... I'm just greatful I didn't break anything but the ball..]

"You are in!! With great strength and skills we would have a big chance to win!"

---" With Saiki and Hinata.. We would be unstoppable!"

[..So noisy..]

------

After that, They started practicing Volleyball the next few days before the Training/Practice Camp, Though in those few days.. They gained feelings for Saiki, But Saiki was clueless since he started wearing his germanium ring after he got in.

They started a group chat called "Saiki Protection Squad!!" Though we all know it's just mostly a group chat for the whole harem..

----

Training Camp/ Practice Camp day!

They were all infront of the bus waiting for Hinata and Kageyama.

Though they were already asking Saiki if he wanted to sit with one of them, And Saiki chose----

Tsukkishima, who'm Saiki called "Salt-kun" Inside his thoughts.

After Hinata and Kageyama arrived they started to sit down in their assigned seats.

Saiki and Tsukkishima both in the Back row.

[.. I chose him cause he is mostly the one who doesn't bother me much, although he is rude to others.]

-----

-3-