❝𝑷𝒔𝒚𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒄 𝑽𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒚𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒓❞

Throughout the whole day it was troublesome, he wanted to put his glasses back on but recalled the reason why he removed it in the first place.

He attracted.. those.. to him.

It was very chaotic and he obviously didn't like it, being a harem protagonist was exhausting.

'Harem..Harem what?'

He was it hopes to have atleast a peaceful night to himself, he was outside for some fresh air, but of course peace was never a thing for him unless it's a few minutes.

"What are you doing out here?" He heard, it was Tsukishima, the guy who had been avoiding most of the things that were happening, he was one of the sane one's that he could stand being with. Well. Most of the time.

"Fresh air." He replied as they were both staring at each other with neutral faces.

After a bit Tsukishima looked away, "I see.." was all he could say in this awkward situation.

Saiki looked at the sky, it was getting even darker in which made Saiki let out a sigh of relief, "Those guys are really annoying, huh?" Tsukishima said, Saiki only nodded in a agreement.

'This is really awkward, how do I get out of this situation?'

Tsukishima only stayed outside with him while Saiki couldn't escape his grasp, it was truly an emotional moment for the said psychic.

· · · · · ·

Once it was midnight, Saiki decided to take a walk, without being interrupted by any chaotic volleyball player that he was in the same place with.

'Alas, pea-'

"Oh, it's you again."

'Oh, wow, jinxed myself even before I could jinx myself.'

It was the same random teen he met from before, if you can't remember which part of this book that was, then I don't care, he's just a random teen that just needs to be here cause I said so.

"Yes.. Nice to meet you.. again." The psychic awkwardly said as the other looked at everywhere but him, "Um, yes, Nice to meet you.. again.. haha.." he awkwardly said followed by an awkward laugh.

Making this also makes me feel awkward honestly.

"Kusu-o! What are you doing here outside so late?"

"I should ask you the sa-" he turned around hoping to see someone else besides Oikawa Tooru that was grinning at him like he was planning something.

"You look familiar, have we seen each other somewhere?" Asked the teen which no one knows their name yet to Oikawa who grinned, "You've probably seen me in a magazine or whatever." He said proudly.

A few seconds later he grabbed Saiki's hand, "Sorry but, me and this cutie will have to get going now!" He said and dragged Saiki back to where he didn't wanna be back at.