❝𝑷𝒔𝒚𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒄 𝑽𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒚𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒓❞

On the verge of putting this book on a very long hiatus.

"You can't just grab my hand and drag me away." He glared at Oikawa who glared back, "I don't trust that guy you were talking to." He said as he crossed his arms, "I have a bad feeling about him." Saiki sighed.

"Alright, alright, whatever, it's already very late, both of us should be asleep by now, let's go." Saiki said as he prepared to walk away until his hands were grabbed once again by the same person.

Saiki looked back at him and his hand, "What?" He asked as Oikawa held a smirk.

"Nevermind, I'll tell you in the morning." He said as he just dragged them back to their rooms.

'What the fu-'

//

With a sense of foreboding, he went out the room and looking around cautiously, prepared to avoid a certain brunette.

But it didn't mean he could avoid others so easily while focusing to avoid on someone else, he sighed as he cautiously walked towards the gym.

And as he expected, it was a chaotic sight.

Something he didn't want to get roped into, so he unconsciously went invisible, he noticed this 0.3 seconds after he did.

[I didn't mean to turn invisible..]

He walked around in the air, his shoes always made a loud squeaky noise once he starts walking around.

[I'll just stay invisible atleast until I'm called out to the court.]

He sat on a bench not too far away from the noisy volleyball players.

"Huh, where is Saiki?" Hinata asked to Kageyama who also didn't know the whereabouts of his friend.

They both looked around, "OH NO SAIKI IS MISSING!" Hinata shouted, "Shut up, Boke! What if he's just in the bathroom or something!" Kageyama smacked the back of the ginger's head.

[No actually, I'm right behind you both, but you don't know that.]

"Saiki isn't here yet?" Ukai walked up to the two loud players, "Nope!" Hinata said as Ukai held a dark face, "Where did that pinky go this time? At this rate he'll be late." He said as he looked at his watch with a menacing glare.

[Oh dear.]

Saiki debated whether or not to show up yet.

[What a scary glare.]

He thought with an emotionless expression.