❝𝑷𝒔𝒚𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒄 𝑽𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒚𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒓❞

"So just give me one more--"

"No."

"Oh okay.." Oikawa whined as he had just now been rejected, "Well do you wanna at least hang out with me--"

"Not possible."

"Ah." Oikawa responded crying internally, but still didn't wanna give up, he still had a chance anyways.. I think.

He continuously got rejected then cried to Iwaizumi leaving Kusuo.

Hah. Daichi thought as he saw the brunette leave.

"WAHH IWA-CHAN I JUST GOT REJECTED OVER AND OVER!" Oikawa cried to Iwaizumi, "Deserved."

"MEAN IWA-CHAN!"

///

Soon the damage was fixed, Kusuo was benched cause of the incident, not like he was complaining though.

He kept a bored expression on and how he complained inside his head about wanting coffee jelly right now.

I deserve some coffee jelly.

Yeah, no you don't.

Cruel.

Hah, anyway, Kusuo held his head with his right palm, his right leg carrying his arm. I'm hungry.

Suddenly his saviour came, Kageyama, who had some biscuits noticing the pink-haired's hunger, Are you proposing to me right now-- whoops, exaggeration.

Kageyama was replaced with Sugawara for a moment since Kageyama said he was too tired, Hinata didn't believe it but went with it anyway.

In truth, he only wanted to give his dear "friend" some food who looked desperate for some.

Although Ukai dissaproved of this act and got rid of the snacks for later.

Kusuo cried internally as he just wanted some food.

Kageyama frowned but tried to comfort his friend by patting him on the back.

This is a bit out of character for me but I'm hungry and volleyball is exhausting when you have to control your strength.

Tsukishima snickered at Kageyama's act though he kinda felt bad for the psychic and wanted to also give him some snacks.

In a certain distance..

Woah-- he's pretty cute-- I mean-- ehem-- I wish to set for him one day!

Anygays-

Kusuo had the same position on like earlier as Kageyama was then called to replace Sugawara.

"Are you okay Saiki?" Asked Suga to the hungry psychic as he only earned a shrug making Suga worry.

Honestly I don't know what was on my mind while making this shet

I'll make a "serious" one soon ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)