Chapter 9 🤗

𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗌 𝖾𝗑𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽, 𝗐𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝗐𝗈𝗇 𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗂𝗅𝗒.

𝖳𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗉𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝗆 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗌𝖺𝖽, 𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗆𝗈𝗏𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗇 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖺𝗇 𝗈𝖿𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁.

"Saiki-san! That was amazing! You jump so high!!"

"What- how did you do that? You never showed that in practice.." The coach asked confused.

'.. It's just natural?..." I said, I regret saying it since it has now become awkward.

"I see.." Of course it always has to be broken, But anyway, "How come you never showed it?"... I shrugged in response.

"Ah.. right..okay.."

"Saiki-san!!"

'?'

Hinata Then ran to me with coffee jelly...COFFEE JELLY?

"Here, for you! I heard you liked coffee jelly!"

He gave me the coffee jelly and said, "You can eat it now!"

'Thank you'

"No problem!"

I opened the container and are it.. Unknowingly I was making a "cute" face as they say.. I'll just ignore the "Offu"'s I heard.

Third-person POV:

"Iwa-chan!"

"What?.."

"Remind me to buy coffee jelly!" Oikawa earns a smack on the head from Iwaizumi.

///////////////////

All the matches had ended, they were all now resting and waiting for dinner, Saiki decided to go to the managers to help cook for dinner.

He went to the said kitchen for the Managers to cook at.

(A/N: Just go with me i have no more ideas.. i was on writer block)

"Huh? Saiki?" A certain black-haired female said, "why are you here?" she asked, "Can i help?" Saiki asked.

"Of course" she replied.

--------------