SHES MINE

This is from twilight but with Natasha. Your also a vampire.

I threw Steve out of the house literally.  "YOU HIT ON MY GIRLFRIEND" I yelled.  "She's hot who wouldn't" "SHES MY BABY" "it's not like that you think Wanda would let me live if it was" "I'm still debating it" Wanda blurted.  "IVE KISSED HER ONE TIME.....ONE TIME STEVE" I yelled my eyes red and fangs out.

"AND ALL READY YOU THINK THAT YOU HAVE SOME MORONIC WOLFY CLAIM ON HER" "SHES MINE" I punched Steve making him go flying. Wanda laughs. Sharon points a gun at me hah she thinks a bullet can stop me.

"It's fine Sharon" Steve says.  "Your going to stay away from Natasha" "you know I can't do that" I punch him again.  "Stop her Natasha" Clint said. "He said it's fine" Natasha answered giggling on how over protective her girlfriend was. "She's amazing right" Natasha added.  "Do you remember how much you wanted to be around me 3 days ago that's gone now right" " long gone" "cause it was her from the beginning it was Natty who wanted me there" "NATTY?!" "YOU NICK NAMED MY GIRLFRIEND" "SHES MINE AND ONLY MINE"

Natasha's POV:
After all the fun I had watching y/n kick Steve's ass Wanda and I had to stop her. I grabbed y/n by the face and pulled her in for a kiss she instantly melted into while I was calming y/n telling her I was hers and only hers and I'm her baby Wanda had her own fun with Steve she used her power lifted him in the air and dropped him it hurt him but no major damage.

"That's what you get for hitting on my sisters girl" I heard Wanda tell herself as she walked back to everyone.  "Never leave me" I heard y/n whisper. I looked at her with love and lust. "I'd never leave you my little vampire" I said pecking her nose making her scrunch it and giggle.  I tucked a hair behind her ear looking at her red eyes that were slowly turning hazel.
Her skin pale white but still the most beautiful woman ive ever seen.  "How did I get so lucky" I whispered to myself but of course y/n heard.

"How are you lucky you have a vampire as a girlfriend someone who can kill you just my fucking to hard" I smiled to myself before answering. "Because I trust you" she looked at me straight in the eyes before kissing me again.

"I love you y/n y/l/n"

"I love you more Natasha Romanoff"

A/n:
This is shorter but I still like it a lot