Hands and rings

Background: your an avenger. And your Wanda's sister plus Natasha's best friend.

YOUR POV:
The team and I were eating dinner. It was to quite, nobody talked, nobody moved, nobody made a sound, but then again the week has been very boring no missions, no work, nothing exciting, just......nothing.

"Ok I'm sick and tired of this everyone finish eating and head to the living room" Tony explained. Everyone exchanged looks and nodded. Once everyone was finished we all headed towards the living room.

"Alright Tony what's this about" Clint asked. "Well Clint if you would let me explain we're going to play truth or dare" "oh no" Natasha, Wanda, and I mumbled. "Everyone circle now" Tony ordered.

Once we were all ready and settled we played.

(...)

We played a few rounds before it got to my turn. "Y/n truth or dare" Bucky asked. "Mmm dare" I replied. I liked picking dare they were always fun and crazy. "Sit on Wanda's lap and act like a baby" Bucky dared. "SISSY" I yelled and launched myself at Wanda, my big sister. Wanda started laughing because we fell backwards on the floor.

Throughout the game I was on Wanda's lap acting like a little baby. I was sucking on my thumb, playing with Wanda's necklace. I pulled on Wanda's hair right as it was her turn to ask someone, and I guess that's what set her off.

"OK y/n truth or dare" Wanda asked. "Dareeee" I squealed like a child. "Go sit on Nat's lap" Wanda smirked. Wanda was the only one that knew about my secret crush on Natasha. The Black Widow. Well if you can even call it a crush, I was more like in love with this woman.

"NATTY!!!" I yelled and got up from Wanda's lap and launched myself to Nat. "Cupcake" She yelled back as I landed on her lap. I loved that nick name, I always did, but I never knew why she called me that.

I was sat on Natasha's lap and she had her hands protectively around my waist, my head was on her shoulder, and her chin was rested on my head.

"Why do you call me cupcake" I asked. Natasha looked down at me and smiled. "Well because your sweet and cute like a cupcake" she responded making me blush. I smiled back up at her and looked back at the team.

I looked down at Natasha's hands who were still protectively around me. I grabbed one of her big muscular veiny hands. I started twirling her rings around, taking them off then putting them back on, I wasn't even paying attention to the game anymore, just at Natasha's hands. I grabbed on of her many rings and put it on my finger. Then Natasha started taking off all her rings which surprised me. She then put them each on my fingers.

"Keep them" she whispered in my ear. "Really?!" I whispered back, my face lighting up. "Mhm" she hummed back. I looked back at my hands and smiled. I grabbed her big hands again and started tracing shapes on it. She then pulled a pen out of nowhere, and gave it to me. I turned to her clearly confused. "Draw on my hand" she explained. I nodded and started drawing. After a while I finished drawing on her hand, and it looked really good. It was a rose with a cross tangled in it.

I tapped Natasha arm signaling that I was done

I tapped Natasha arm signaling that I was done. She then looked down at her hand, and a wave of shock went across her face. "Wow that's amazing, it looks like a tattoo" she whispered shouted. I giggled and looked back at the game.

Again after I got bored I grabbed her hand AGAIN. I started to measure her hand compared to mine, and it was really big. I guess Natasha saw me playing with her hand again, because she grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers. I looked up at her and smiled. Instead of smiling back she did something completely unexpected. She leaned down and kissed my cheek. I felt my face heating up so I snuggled closer to Nat.

"Lady Y/n truth or dare" Thor boomed snapping me out of my own world. "Truth" I said not wanting to pick dare, because I did not want to move from Natasha's lap. It was to comfy. "Why do you keep playing with lady Natasha's hands" He asked. "Because I like them" I simply responded. "Why?" Carol asked. "Because there sexy" I said instantly covering my mouth, not realizing what I said. Everyone instantly snapped there heads back to look at me.

I looked up at Nat to see her smirking at me already. I buried my into her neck to hide my red face. I heard her giggle, which made me smile. The team finally took there eyes off of me and continued the game, so I took my face out of Nat's neck, but still laid there letting her cradle me.

I started playing with the strands of Nat's hair. Twirling them in my fingers, pulling very very gently on them, and sometimes I would tickle her under her chin with the strands.

Natasha started rubbing my sides which was putting me to sleep. "Y/n truth or dare" Tony asked. "I'm not playing" I mumbled half asleep my eyes already closed. "Alright guys I'm heading to bed with this snuggle bug" I heard Natasha say before she picked me up.

"Aww the scary assassin has a soft spot" Tony teased. "Fuck off Stark" Natasha growled. I cuddled further into Nat as we got to the states making her grip tighten.

As we got to my room she put me in bed and tucked me in. We were all already in pjs before dinner so I didn't need to change. Just as Nat was about to leave, I grabbed her wrist making her stop.

"Can you stay pls" I looked at her with pleading eyes. She smiled back at me and replied with a simple, "of corse".

She climbed in bed behind me, and wrapped her arm securely around me pulling me closer then I already was. Just before I let sleep consume me, I turned snuggling impossible closer to Natasha.

"I'm in love with you" I mumbled, not even sure if she heard me, until. "I'm in love with you to" she whispered and kissed the top of my head. I smiled and tucked my head into the crook of her neck. I then let sleep consume me, in the pair of arms that make me feel the safest. The arms of the one and only.
Natasha Romanoff.

A/n:
Yea soooo I really like this one, it might even be my best one.