I wish it was me

Background:
Your Steve's sister you have a massive crush on Natasha Steve knew and still decided to date Natasha Bucky and Sam aren't friends with Steve because of this and are now you best friends your hut because of what Steve did.

YOUR POV:
"Hey guys guess what Natasha and I have been dating for 9 months" Steve boomed through the door.  Coming into the living room where everyone was at.

My head shot up and my eyes went wide.  Steve smirked at me and went over to Natasha and kissed her she didn't pull away but instead kissed back.

My heart shattered.  I felt the couch dip next to me as I was tearing up but not noticeable.  Everyone was happy but not me Sam either.

I looked over to where the person sat and I saw Bucky patting my back and he gave me a sorry look he knew about my crush on Natasha so dis Sam.

'It's ok it's not your fault' I mouthed to him.  Steve sat next to Natasha and she cuddled up with him it was to much I almost started full on sobbing.

"I'm calling it a night guys" I said getting up from cuddling with Bucky.  Ok first off not like that Bucky is my best friend and honestly he's like a dad to me while Steve is a bitch of a brother.  Plus Bucky is warm and the heater broke.

Tony paused the TV.  "Why you leaving so soon" Tony asked. I froze a little and looked up at him with teary eyes he nodded.

"I'm just tired" I responded so everyone can continue with the movie.  "Sam and I are going to go train he still want to beat me" I heard Bucky say as I started to head up to the roof.  The roof was my safe place I would sit there look at the stars and the lights of the city.

I heard footsteps coming up behind me I automatically knew who it was.  Bucky and Sam.

"Hey" I heard Bucky say in a soft voice as him and Sam sat next to me.  "Sooo Steve's a bitch" Sam said making me sob out a chuckle.  "Tell me about it" i said still looking at the city.

"I wish it was me" I mumbled.  "I know" Bucky and Sam said in union.

"Y/n what are you doing here" I heard a voice.  I turned to see Sharon.  Sharon was cool I trusted her.

"Sharon? I always come here" "well I always come here on Fridays it's my safe place. I know it sounds dumb but yea" she said sitting nest to Bucky.  I've never seen her up here because Fridays are always movie nights.

"So why are you here" she asked switching spots with Bucky.  "Natasha's dating someone" I responded.  Sharon knew about my crush on Natasha but that's it. Actually no Tony found out.

"Oh I'm sorry" Sharon said side hugging me.
"Who's the person" Sharon said hesitantly not wanting to push my buttons.

"Steve" I chocked out.  "WHAT" Sharon practically yelled.  "Yea I know su-" I was cut off by Sharon.  "STEVE'S DATING ME" Bucky's Sam's and mine's head shot up.

"WHAT" we yelled in union.  "That sun of a bitch" I said.  "Come on" I said walking down the stairs motioning them to come.

We walked into the living room where everyone was still watching TV.  I was furious.
One because Steve is dating Natasha while knowing I like her. No. Love her. And two because he's cheating on her and on Sharon.

"Steve you bitch" I yelled.  His head shot up.
"Wha-" he froze when he say Sharon.

"So you've been cheating on Natasha with Sharon and Sharon with Natasha" Bucky said crossing his arms next to Sam. "WHAT" Natasha shot up from the couch.

"YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME WE'RE DONE" Natasha choked leaving the room.

"Wow Steve that's fucked it even for you" Clint said running over to find Natasha.  "Wow captain you don't deserve that shield" Tony said disappointed.  "Or my hammer" Thor added.

"But I-" I cut Steve off.  "Shut it Steve there's nothing you can do to make up for what you did. You hurt me AND NATASHA AND SHARON" I yelled the last part tears spilling my eyes.

"Y/n" Clint came in and ran to me.  "Is she ok" I asked wiping my eyes.  He shook his head.
"She won't talk to me she said she'd only talk to you she's in her room.  Y/n she needs you now" he said making me nod.

I ran to Natasha's room and nocked lightly.  "Come in" I heard a faint voice.

I opened to door carefully to see Natasha cuddled up in bed with a stuffed bear that I gave her for Christmas.  People never see this side of Natasha but she lets you.

"Hi" you said softly walking to the bed.  I walked over to the bed and sat on it.  Natasha's back was facing me and I was on the opposite side from her.

"Cuddle me" is all she mumbled.  You smiled to yourself before getting under the blankets and wrapping your arm around her waist spooning her.

She turned and stuffed her face into your chest and started sobbing.  "Shhh it's ok I'm right here. He doesn't deserve you. Nobody does actually. Your to perfect" I tried calming her by rubbing her back.

She finally calmed down after a little bit but still crying.  "I-I told h-him about m-my past and t-that its h-hard for me to l-love but h-he just threw t-that out like t-trash" she hiccuped.

She stuffed her face into me more.  "I'm sorry you don't deserve this you need to find someone who actually loves you who will take care of you you won't play with your heart.  Someone who is loyal. Someone who will treat you like a queen" I said running my fingers through her hair.  "Someone l-like me" I confessed.

She looked up at me her face puffy and red her eyes gleaming from the tears.  God she looks gorgeous even when she's crying.

"You love me" she smiled.  "Since the first day I laid eyes on you. I remember walking through that door waiting to meat Tony.  When I saw this gorgeous red-head come up to me and said to follow her to the meeting room.  She was amazing everything went in slow motion.  And all I could hear was her voice everything around me went mute.  Her gorgeous green forest eyes her perfect red hair that laid on her shoulders.  How confident she looked.  I wanted to make her mine" I smiled just thinking about that day and looked down at Natasha who had fallen asleep. Or so I thought.

"I love you Natasha sleep well" I said kissing the top of her head.  " I love you to y/n" she said making me jump a little before she grabbed my face and pulled me into a kiss.

It was the best. Our lips fit perfectly with each other like a puzzle. Her lips were warm and soft. My hand went from her hair to her waist pulling her closer to me.

When we pulled away for air she mumbled.  "Be mine please" "of corse" I pecked her lips pulling her EVEN closer to me an let sleep consume the both of us.

A/n:
OK BUT I ACTUALLY
LOVE THIS HOLY SHIT
HOPE YOU LIKE IT TO BYEE.