The tournament

Background:
You and Natasha are on high school the soccer team you have a massive crush on her she doesn't know and you guys are both captains.

YOUR POV:
I was at soccer practice when finally Natasha came she was late "sorry coach my teacher made me stay with 2 other classmates because we are doing a project" Natasha said jogging towards us. And when I tell you her legs are omg. You can see her muscles in her thighs and the power that her legs hold omg. And her hair in a ponytail bouncing each step she takes.

"It's fine Romanoff just work your ass off right now" our coach said. "yes ma'am" Natasha said in a joking mater. "Haha very funny, get your ass in line" our coach said in the same joking matter.

Natasha put her soccer backpack down and scurried over to the line next to mine. We were both captains so we both lead the drills.

"Alright girls get everyone warmed up while I set up the shooting drills" our coach ordered us then left. "Alright Natasha since your late you start the drills" I teased her I knew she hated starting drills. "Uhhh fine but I'll get you back for this" she teased back. "Are you guys going to continue flirting because I'll lead the drills" we looked back to see it was Sharon she always hated us because she wanted to be captain.

"Don't be jealous that your not captain Sharon" I said and she went quit then Natasha started the drills.

TIME SKIP (to the shooting drills):
After the drills our coach called us over for the shooting drills.

"Alright ladies I'll put the balls in front of you and you just shoot it. That's all got it" our coach said. "Yes ma'am" Natasha said again in the same joking mater. "Romanoff your lucky I'm in a happy mood today" our coach joked. "Since when are you not in a happy mood" I joked. "Fair enough now let's continue practice" with that I started. I kicked the ball hard and clean into goal at the top left where our goalie didn't get it.

"Nice shot y/n" My coach said. "Beat that Romanoff" I teased Natasha we always competed but we were best friends so it was a friendly competition. "With pleasure" She added. And with that she kicked it harder and cleaner right in between our goalie's hands. This left me shocked.

"Holy crap Natasha that was an amazing shot" our coach said also a little shocked. She walked over to me. "Beat that y/l/n" Natasha teased. "Uhhh fine you win this one" I rolled my eyes playfully.

TIME SKIP (because I want to):
Right as practice ended we were all packing up our stuff then our coach called us over. "Ok girls so tomorrow we have a tournament from Saturday to Sunday eat healthy and drink water ok you guys can go now also Y/n, Natasha, and Wanda you guys are coming with me to the tournament because your parents can't take you guys ok" our coach said. Natasha, Wanda and I left the fields and right as we were out of our coaches sight we started jumping up and down because we were going to spend more time with each other.

You see Natasha, Wanda, And I have been on this team since we were 4 we're 15 now and we've been best friends since we started soccer.
My coach is lesbian so only her and Wanda know about my crush on Natasha.

TIME SKIP(Because I can):
I was getting ready for the tournament in my room when I got a call from Wanda. I answered.

"Hello" I spoke.
"Y/n I called you from Wanda's phone we're outside are you ready" my coach spoke from the other line. "Yeah I just need my hair I'll be there in 5 minutes max" I answered. "Ok we'll be right here bye" "bye" I hung up and put my hair in a high ponytail then grabbed my backpack said bye to my parents and went outside to see a car it was small it had 3 seats in the back 2 in front ofc and a huge trunk to put all the equipment.

I got into the car to see my coach driving, her girlfriend in the passenger side Wanda on the right side seat Natasha in the middle and I get in right next to Natasha.