Chap. 1 - First meeting

A/N : Uhh tags
S/N - sibling name
so yeah enjoy!
——————————————————

"Y/N! S/N! Make sure you come back before sunset!"

"Ok mama!"
Y/N rushes out of the house with S/N (sibling name) to explore this wonderful town Encanto. They're eyes are both wide, trying to capture every detail around them, from the floors, walls, people, everything. Everything looks like it came out of a Disney film. They were so distracted that Y/N wasn't looking at where they were going.
"AH FU-" But what they thought it was the hard, bumpy ground, was in fact someone's soft, smooth arms.

"Ah, bonito, be careful where you're going. You won't fall into an angel's arms all the time!"
Y/N was both shocked and embarrassed for tripping and falling into this persons arms, but their mood changed when S/N bursted out laughing and pointing at Y/N.
"Oh, um... Thanks I guess." Y/N said to the boy, standing up fully off his arms. The boy straightens up, fully looking at the person he had caught.
"You're new here?" He crosses his arms.
"Yeah, moved in two weeks ago."
"Cool. Well I'm quite busy at the moment, though I'd love to chat with you I should really be going, see you bonito!" After that the boy waved his hand and ran off. As S/N's laughter dies down, Y/N feels heat rushing to their cheeks, realising that boy called them beautiful, twice.
"Ooooooooo~ Y/N has a crush, Y/N has a crush~"
"Shut up S/N or I'll throw you down the river."
"Fine ok jeez." After S/N apologised, they both went on their way, continuing to look around Encanto, and Y/N made sure to keep an eye on where they're going.