CHAPTER-7

Avu's POV

Snap

Snap

God!! There is no way somebody knows that I came here for the weapons.. Instinctively my hand reached down to my waist to find the gun..Robert hid behind the counter.. Fucking coward.. But what am I supposed to do? Fine calm Down..You are a Malhotra.. I took three steps towards the exit of the Shop and saw People firing at each other but it was a counter attacking fight if they were here for me..no one would be fighting for me right?

Snap

Almost all people are under the shelters including The coward.. I pulled out the Gun from my waist and was about to March forward when I saw HIM..THE FUCKING VERMA(swipe) .. No way am I getting caught up in this..! There is just no way! I can't be near him without my people.. Why do I have to be so damn reckless as to not bring anyone with me.. What is wrong with me?

Snap

Just then I saw THE Verma marching towards the shop.. What? Why? I hid behind the door which was almost broken now by the firing but he can't see me..he entered the shop in a hurry and I held in my breath.. It was almost a life or death moment..nope! Am not scared if you're thinking I am..

Snap

He went towards the counter as I still held in my breath.. He looked behind the counter and the only coward here hinding behind it.. He cursed and took the bullets from behind him.. Oh wait.. He was here for a refill? Afcource yess.. No way did he saw me.. He refilled his Gun and started marching and the door the FUCKING door cracked close for a minute due to the wind and that was all it took.. I was there.. Vulnerable and without a weapon in front of my enemy.. As if in a trance with his gun he looked up at the sound of door's creak and instinctively I looked up too.. And there! There were two pairs brown orbs staring at me with I don't even know what? Shock? Confusion?.. I stared back because am not gonna step back.. Am gonna face IT.. Face HIM..

Snap

As if by the sound of bullet he snapped out of the whatever it was going on inside his head when he looked up at me.. He shaked his head and marched forward.. I sighed in relief

Snap