CHAPTER-8

And HE was here in front of me.. How? Don't even try to ask me.. And I was crouching on the ground and he was right in front of me.. Crouched as well..And his hands on my waist just brushing slightly..Just staring again at ME.. Freaking AGAIN! What is his problem?.. And then I heard THE "Snap" again but it wasn't far it was.. Wait!? He just shooted from beside me what the hell is happening?! I looked up to find the mirror beside which I was standing behind is broken and then I got what happened.. Someone shooted a bullet and I was there and I guess HE saved me by throwing me to the ground.. Yah I guess atleast that's what happened..

Snap

He ducked and then stared somewhere distant and ordered something from his eyes.. I understand cause that is how I communicate with my team in situations like this

And then all of it went silent.. No snaps of the bullets..Nothing!

I looked at the broken glass above our head and then the Freaking Knight of the evening of front of me.. He looked back at me when he saw I was looking at him and Smiled.. Huh? Excuse me? What?.. I haven't ever seen this guy smile before like he knows how to smile? Great

He looked at me for a few more seconds and then stood up.. But what was he even looking at there was nothing he would see except my eyes.. And offered me his hand with a smile.. Why the damn is he smiling so much?.. I Ignored it and stood up on my own.. Never will I ever accept a hand from you,VERMA.. He smiled in appreciation what the hell is wrong with him?

"You are different" Was all he said with a expression mix of something I can't happen to remember

I just raised an eye brow in response.. Cause I really don't understand what the fuck does he want to say..

He smiled again.. Godd! That fucking smile.. Stop with it already

"I meant you didn't flinched when the bullet passed right beside your ear and you didn't even took a shelter for the matter of fact.. All the other people hid.. You didn't..you are different" Still containing his smile.. Keep your fucking smile to yourself a big please!