[Vol 0] My wonderful family prt. 2

Kasai's POV ~

"Congratulations! You gave birth to a healthy baby girl!"

After finally getting free from that cramped space I was cleaned and wrapped me in a blanket and handed me to someone. "She's so cute!" At that moment I slowly opened my eye's to see two beautiful woman staring down at me.

"Look Ryuko, she has your looks." The lady holding says, she has dark violet hair and light purple eyes.

" The lady holding says, she has dark violet hair and light purple eyes

'S-she's really pretty...'

The other woman beside must be my father Ryuko. She's wearing a black long sleeve button up dress shirt and black slacks, she had long wavy black and dark grey eyes.

"Your right, she does look like me

"Your right, she does look like me..." She say's and I tilt my head. I then decided to grab her pointer finger and try to pull her hand.

"And she has a strong grip to! She's definitely going to be a warrior!" Dad says and picks me up. "Please don't turn our daughter into a battle maniac, I want her to at least live a bit normally." Mom says. "Alright, alright. But anyway, what should we name her?"

'Hey Frisk, I bet 20$ that they'll give me a new name.' I mentally said, she's been quiet for a while so maybe this'll work.

[Deal.] Ha! I freaking knew it! But uh... I don't have an money... Oh well, she'll realize it soon.

"Let's name her after your late mother Kasai." Mom suggests and Frisk instantly groaned. [I should have expected this, after all I did pick which parents you would have.]

'Even if you were right, I don't have any money anyway.'

I looked at both of my mother's and smiled.

"See, even she likes the name." Mom says and Dad sighs. "Alright then, Kasai it is." She leans down and hugs the both of us and I felt heat radiate from her.

'This feels nice... I haven't felt like this in a long time.'

There was a knock on the door and a man and two female nurses came in the room. "Mrs. and Mrs. Sumiko, you should be able to go tomorrow morning after we run some tests on the baby." The man says writing on his clipboard.

My Dad Ryuko suddenly picked me up from my mothers arms and twirled me around and threw me in the air a couple of times. "Guess what Kasai, we get to bring you home tomorrow and spend christmas together!" She shouts count ued to spin around with me in her hands.

"RYUKO! PUT HER DOWN!" Mom yells and the doctor and the two nurses behind just looked at us nervously.

'Oh god! I think I'm gonna-'

There goes my lunch...

"F**K! ******* *******!" Dad yells out a corrent of curses some that we're in a different language that was not human.

"Not infront of my baby!" Mom yells and takes me in her arms. I looked at Dad and saw that her shirt was covered in puke and I started laughing.

"Well I'm glad someone thinks it's funny." She says and chuckles. "Could you three give me a minute to change out of my shirt?" She asked and the doctor and two nurses left the room closing the door behind them.

"What's with you? She's a baby you can't just spin her around like that." Mom scolds her and starts rocking me in her arms. "Oh come on, my Dad did that too me after I was born." Father says casually and takes off her shirt and puts on a white turtle that hugged her arms and chest.

"Your part dragon and a demigod, there's a difference." Mom replies and looks down at me her eyes soften. She smiles warmly at me and kissed my forehead and tears streamed down her face.

'Wait why is crying?'

[Master I believe she's crying because she's happy to see you.]

'Oh okay, I thought I somehow did something.'

"She'll be like me more than anything you dumb Dragon." Mom laughs and Dad raised a brow. "Oh really? Then I guess we'll have another smartass in the family." Dad chuckles and Mom throws a empty water bottle at her forehead and I couldn't help but laugh. "Just kidding love." She says and walks over to us and she taps my nose. "I can't wait to show you your new home Kasai! You'll love it!" She says as I yawned. I think I'ma just take a little nap...

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, I hope you guy's enjoyed this chapter! And have a happy New Year Eve tomorrow!