[Vol 0] New home

After what felt like forever we could finally go home. Once I heard that we were finally leaving that damn place the whole-ass hospital was bombarded by news crews and crazy fans. I had forgotten that my parents were famous.

My Father Ryuko and some of her bodyguards left to calm down the crowd while Mom and her two bodyguards take me and we went out a different way. So now we've been sitting in our limo for the past ten minutes waiting for Dad to hurry up and get here. But for now, I think I'll see what kind of anime system I have.

'Hey Frisk, what type of anime system do I have? I kinda wanna check it out.'

[Of course. I am the Grand anime summoning system. Not only can you get some of the abilities from different animals but also video games as well, like Genshin Impact or fgo.]

'So I can get the dragon ball or one punch system right?'

[Unfortunately no since those two animes are too overpowered for this universe.]

'What!? God damn it... Well, at least I know what I should get first.'

A blue translucent screen appears in front of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Grand Anime summoning}

Page 1

Naruto system: [Free]

Demonslayer system: 12 tickets

Fate / Zero system: 5 tickets

Fairytail system: 10 tickets

Fate stay night system: 20 tickets

Hunter x Hunter system: 5 tickets

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wait the Naruto system is free!? I am going to have so much fun with this...

'Hey Frisk, I'll take the Naruto system. And also how many tickets do I have.'

[You have five tickets at the moment, but I'd advise you to save those. When you level up you'll be able to get more from certain quests and such. For the Naruto system you won't be able to use any of them until you reach the age of five.] Frisk explained to me.

'That's fine, at least I have something for now. Will I be getting any traits from my parents as well? I know that my Dad Ryuko is a dragon and a demigod, will I be getting any of those traits too?'

[In due time yes, you might not know it but your demigod traits are already showing, since you have the blood of a god running through your veins this makes it hard for Devils, angels and fallens to detect your aura. As for your Dragon traits they will show up in a few years or so.]

'OK, I think I got it now. Thanks Frisk.'

The blue translucent screen disappears and I look out the window to my Dad finally arriving to the limo. I glanced at my Mom to see her reading a book. I waved my small chubby arms to try and get her attention but to no avail.

'What the hell do I have to do to get this woman's attention!'

[Try crying, that's what babies usually do. Your an awfully quiet one.] Frisk suggests. 'Fuck no! I am not going to cry!' I mentally screeched. [Just give it try damn it!]